t w e n t y f i v e

after they all had finished their ice cream, the group finally left the shop and rode a bus home. 

blair sat at the side where the window was at with mark beside her. 

suddenly, mark spoke up. "blair, i was wondering, what made you like us so much?" she raised her eyebrows at his question. nonetheless, she still answered the question right away like it was the easiest ever. 

"well, first of all, your music. i have heard all of your songs since debut and i always love every one you release. just listening to your songs already makes me happy. second, the members. all of you are so unique in your own way, i love each of your personalities. when i feel sad, ya'll really help me cheer up by watching your videos. the times i feel like breaking down, you all have always made my laugh. you inspired me to do so many things too so thats basically why i like nct so much haha...."

claps were heard from behind after blair said her explanation. the two looked back and saw haechan clapping and were fake crying.

"that is...so...beautiful.." he said in broken english as he 'wiped a tear' off his eye.

mark's signature laugh erupted and he started clapping like a seal. he pointed at haechan and said, "do you even know what that means?!"

"....no."

💚

after a quite short ride, they finally arrived at the university.

"eigen university stop!" the bus driver said. a cue for the 8 to leave.

they all walk off the bus one by one, and followed blair towards the dormitory buildings. she was thinking of a way on how to sneak the dreamies in when jisung, who was the nearest to her, tapped her shoulder.

the girl hummed and looked at him, confused. he was pointing somewhere. she followed to where he pointed and saw that a bunch of people were in the lobby of the dorms.

she even saw police officers there.

blair raised her eyebrows and stopped walking towards the building. the others stopped aswell, confused as to why they did but followed her anyways.

she motioned them to quickly follow her and hide behind a huge tree.

"why? whats wrong?" mark questioned.

"there are a alot of people in the lobby. i even saw police officers there. mark, please tell the others to stay here while i go out to check whats happening inside. and please, stay hidden okay?"

"okay."

the girl stood up from the hiding place and walked to the entrancr of the dorms.

"look, sir, i dont know where blair is right now. she isnt in her roo- oh look! thats her!" the receptionist said and pointed to the said girl. the men all looked at blair who just entered the building.

"huh? whats happening?" she grew confused. the receptionist quickly approached her and whispered in her ear, "these men want to talk to you. i dont know what about but obey them."

suddenly, a man approached her.

and it isnt no other man.

it was jaehyun himself.

blair widened her eyes at the idol and stepped back a little in shock. thats jaehyun oh my god.

"where is nct dream?"

i havent updated in like, a week im so sorry 😩😭

this book will be ending very soon so i'll update chapters abit faster than before. 😊

 😊