t h i r t e e n

"what should we do now renjun hyung? i'm sooo bored." jisung said and laid back on the couch with a pout on his face.

"yeah! they'll be back here in like...an hour." haechan complained.

renjun sipped on his tea. "well, we obviously can't go outside." 

jaemin looked around and an idea popped into his mind.

"AHA! how about we go look into her room?" 

jeno's eyes lit up and nodded entusiastically. "yes!! i also wanted to see what type of stuff she had in her room."

jisung, haechan, jaemin and jeno stood up exitedly.

renjun placed his tea down on the table and looked at them worriedly. "guys, she said to just stay in here. besides, we have the tv turned on!"

"hyung. why would we watch something we don't even understand?" haechan stated blankly and crossed his arms.

renjun grew silent. "yeah i know but we still need to-"

"OKAY BYEEE!!" they cut the older's words off and ran to blair's room.

renjun shook his head and ran after them. by the time he reached the door, he already saw the other four snooping into her stuff. he sighed. 

"waah look! it's me!"

"oh my gosh is this a doll of me?! WHY IS IT SO CUTE?!?!"

haechan picked up a green binder on the desk that said, 'photocards' with a few stickers from the limitless album and the we go up album.

curious, the tanned male opened the binder and was met by their nct 127 debut album, nct 127 photocards. it was all complete too. 

he gasped and flipped more. there he saw more photocards from their albums.

jeno looked at an area where all of their albums were placed individually on a shelf. he was amazed.

jisung was going through her other shelf where all of their merchandise was displayed.

jaemin sat on her bed and examined all the 18 dolls placed on it. he even tried to guess who's who.

renjun just stared at them going through her stuff. he felt guilty. i guess they broke her promise of staying put.

why is renjun making such a big deal out of this omgjkginvhvfy

oh and admit it, blair is a more sucessful nctzen then we are lmao blame my broke self