e l e v e n

"okay so me and blair will go out to go to the library and we'll use their wifi to send an email to sm. anyone wants to come? we can only bring one." mark said and faced the dreamies. blair was upstairs and getting ready to get out.

"me! i wan't to go!!!" chenle raised his hands and exitedly jumped. seeing the others not wanting to come, mark nodded. "okay chenle you will come with us BUT remember we are idols. don't be too obvious while we're out okay?"

chenle nodded.

at the same time, blair was finished and was now wearing a hoodie with a pair of joggers.

"are you done?"

mark looked at blair and nodded. "yeah we are. chenle is coming with us."

hearing that chenle will come made the girl flustered. he was her main bias in nct dream. she mentally calmed down herself from screaming and smiled. "okay."

"oh and do you have any extra clothes for us? we can't go out in our stage clothes.." mark asked.

"oh yeah i do! wait for a second." blair ran back upstairs and came back with a pile of men's clothes and handed each member a shirt and pants.
"those clothes are from my brother since he's not here, you can use them. he just left them here when he visited."

"she said these are from her brother and that we can use it." mark simply said in korean to them. they all smiled at blair. "thank you!!"

this chap was confusing but oh well