s e v e n

meanwhile in korea...

the concert was forced to stop which made the fans sad and angry, but they still had no choice.

finding nct dream was more important.

staff were running around and freaking out that dream just suddenly disappeared in thin air. guards were sent out to search the whole concert venue but still found no evidence of any dream member.

later on, their managers called the ceo of sm entertainment to inform about the situation.

it was then passed to nct.

"NCT DREAM IS MISSING!" taeyong scream so loud in the dorms after what he heard from the dreamies' manager.

"WHAT?!"

all the remaining members all dashed to where taeyong was.

"what do you mean they are missing?!" yuta asked. "their manager said when they started performing they suddenly disappeared. they sent all the guards to find them and they found nothing."

the others started feeling worry and panic.

someone's phone suddenly rang signalling someone is calling. doyoung pulled his phone out and answered. it was from their other manager.

"hello?"

"doyoung, this is dream's manager and i'm here to tell you to bring all the other members to sm's meeting room. we need to talk about this situation immidiately."

"noted. we will be there shortly."

he hung up and looked at the others.

"guys, hurry and get dressed. we're having a meeting about the nct dream situation now."

i keep changing the girl's name dksnskdn im sorry blair is the FINAL name and i wont be changing it anymore.