Beerus's Revenge

After a few months after the Tournament of Power, Champa and Vados visited Universe 7 to see Beerus and Whis. And Fuwa, visited Shin so he can take him to Earth and try some food. (Hahaha. OOC. XD.)
Beerus and Champa was eating food on the grass. While, Whis and Vados was chatting about some things.

"Oi, Beerus! What is the feeling of seeing me erased, huh? Sad? Happy? I think you felt sad and even cry!" Champa turned and said to his twin brother and laughed. While still holding the bowl and chopsticks.

"Shut up Champa. And why the hell are you even in my planet?!" Beerus yelled at Champa. Then continue eating.

"Oh...Maybe you really got sad and you are denying it now." Champa teased Beerus. "Don't worry. I won't tell it to the others, as your brother." Champa whispered.

"I told ya, i didn't!" Beerus yelled. Halting eating.

"Oh!" An idea came inside Champa's mind. "Maybe you got sad and one of your warriors noticed you are sad about my erasure and they made the wish for you."

"No. Vegeta made a promise to that Cabba guy. It's not me!" Beerus said

"Oh really?~ But i heard from Goku, that the one who made the wish was that No. 17 guy." Champa said

"Yeah he did. So what's the difference?" Beerus asked

"He didn't make any promise to any of the Universe. So why?" Champa asked

"I heard he is a Ranger-something guy. He protects animals." Beerus said. The word 'animal' was meant for Champa.

"Ahem! Excuse you! We are brothers! Twin Brothers! We look like each other. Duh." Champa said

"Oh really? When you saw one of the warriors of Universe 11 you said he looked like me. And you, also said that he didn't look like you. In other words, we don't look like each other." Beerus said

"Oh really?!" Champa was about to hit Beerus when they heard something. They turned to Vados and Whis, their staff's making a sound and glowing. The two angels looked at their lords, as both nodded.

The Grand Priest was projected in the air. "Hello there." Grand Priest started.

The twin God of Destruction then stood up immediately and bowed down to their superior.

"I am here to tell all Gods Of Destruction, Angels, and Supreme Kais are invited by the two Zen Oh Sama's to a party in his palace."

"When will that be held?" Whis asked the question that will be in everybody's mind.

"That would be 2 weeks from now." Grand Priest answered. "Well then, the Zen Oh's are expecting all of you to come. Please come no matter what." Then his image suddenly disappeared.

"A party from two weeks from now, huh? I wonder what will happen?" Champa wondered out loud.

"Heh. It's all gonna be bickering." Beerus answered

"Eh?! Who said i'm asking you?!" Champa asked gritting his teeth in annoyance

"Who said i'm answering you?!" Beerus asked also gritting his teeth.

The faces of the two were only an inch apart.

"The both of you stop." Whis and Vados said at the same time.

The two then stop and turned their backs on each other with a 'hmp!'

Time Skip

Beerus and Whis were eating at Bulma's alongside Shin and Old Kai.

Beerus slammed his fist on the table out of annoyance.
"Damn that Champa. I will really going to make him pay." Beerus cursed

Whis put a spoonful of Ice Cream in his mouth before speaking.
"Do you have any idea how?" Whis asked