Aftermath

The Gods of Destruction all went towards Beerus who was sitting on the ground. The Sphinx Cat God of Destruction turned his gaze towards the people approaching him. Rumsshi who stood in the center of them crossed his arms, with a serious look plastered on his face. "You got some explaining to do."

Beerus remained seated on the ground, gaze still at the other G.o.Ds then he sighed and stood up brushing the dust off his clothes. "Fine. But first, let's sit down and do not let the mortals hear a thing about this."

The others nodded in agreement and they went back to the table and seats they were occupying earlier, once they already sat down and made theirselves comfortable Beerus began,
"So,.. Where do you want me to start?" he asked

Rumsshi went up first, "Why did you revive Zamasu?" Beerus was about to tell the elephant God of Destruction from U10 that it was his kai that wished him back, but of course the U10 G.o.D knows that that will be Beerus's response and so talked before the Sphinx Cat G.o.D of U7 could answer. "If you know what i mean, and i know you aren't dumb, Beerus."

Beerus didn't answer immediately and was silent, eyeing Rumsshi. The two locked eyes and seemed to have a staring contest then "The three of us: Shin, Whis and me thought about things. Especially about the matter of the other Gods of Destruction and the Mother of Angels, : 'what can we do about them?', 'can we even do something about them?' is what we thought. And so, we thought of hundreds of countermeasures and their pros and cons. And the most likely to succeed in terms of power is Zamasu," Beerus paused analyzing the expressions and reactions of the other G.o.Ds about what he said. "In terms of power of course."

"In terms of power?" Belmod questioned, especially that Beerus said it twice. "Please elaborate."

"Oh yeah, of course you don't know much details about it." Beerus commented, then went to explain. "As you know, my kai and Rumsshi's went to the future and things happened. And as you've seen in the Tournament of Power, both Goku and Vegeta are strong. The both of them went to the future to fight and stop Zamasu, even with the both of them fighting side by side they are no match for the kai and by Shin's suggestion they fused via the potara earrings. I'm sure you know that fusing can make two people's power greater than two separate beings. Just imagine how strong they could've been that time." The others nodded at that, even Sidra who haven't seen that much of the TOP. (A/N The manga type of the final battle. U9 got erased very very fast, at least they made them shine more in the anime especially the Trio de Dangers) "And even though the both of them fused, they are still no match for him, almost as if they're mosquitoes. And think about it, JUST THINK ABOUT It, that person whom Goku and Vegeta weren't able to defeat even they had resorted to fusing... is in our side."

The G.o.Ds understood what Beerus is trying to say and what his goal about this revival of Zamasu, however... "Isn't that the Zamasu of the other timeline?" Rumsshi asked, "two Zamasu's from two different timelines to be exact. If i remember correctly, one is where --no offense-- you and your kai died prior to it" Rumsshi watched Beerus's reaction about what he said, but the U7 G.o.D is just cool about it, and Rumsshi continued. "And the other,... where was he from again?"

"It doesn't matter where he is from. Point is, he is not the Zamasu who was wished to revival." Arak commented about Rumsshi's last line, and returning to the topic they turned to the U7 G.o.D "Beerus can you answer the question that we ask about?" he said straight to the point

Beerus leaned back in his seat. "Yes" he said, "We already made moves about  things months ago, just waiting to be executed."

The G.o.Ds raised eyebrows, what? "What?" Helles asked. "What do you mean?"

"I see" Geene said crossing his arms, leaning back on the chair for more comfort, all attention went to him. With what little Beerus told them, Geene managed to understand it? Is it because he knows about the secret situation the most that he understood it?