Black, Bleeding and Broken

The G.o.Ds and kai saw the 2 individuals who are mysteriously wearing God of Destruction clothes just like them.

"Tsk. More opponents."
"This day sure is eventful."
"Who are you?"

"We are Gods of Destruction just like you all." The G.o.D with the long hair and wears earrings that is seem to look like of the kais said. The said G.o.D is also wearing circle ornaments around his neck and have some lines around its eyes.
"Are you sure you don't remember us?" The other one who is seem to be milder and quieter one said. The said G.o.D has three eyes.
(A/N Just...Just look at the pic above pls. I'm terrible at describing.)

"Would we ask if we know you?" Liquir said

"Well, maybe most do not remember us. However, there may be someone hidden and know us."

"Hidden?" Belmod asked. Having his guard up and protecting Khai on whatever may come.

"Hidden memory, i guess?"

"Hidden memory?" They all asked in confusion.

"Remember the kai said that all 19 Universes we have known is actually just one? And there are thousands of Universes out there...We all know that. But, that Zen-Oh erased it, or rather, stole it from us! He wants to keep us as his slaves!"

"You are wrong about the last one, mate." Everybody's attention turned to Brewd. "Yes. It is correct that Zen-Oh did stole those memory from us. But, the part that he is keeping us as his slaves is entirely wrong."

"Oh? What proof do you have? How can you say that he really is not?!"

"If you remember all. Then it makes everything else easy." The two mysterious G.o.D stared at him. Those eyes say that they remember and are demanding to know what Brewd would say about Zen Oh."You remember 'TRUTH' clearly? And all the things he did? He is the 8th Strongest God among of all the living beings in all of the Universes. Zen Oh, He wants to protect us from him. Even he hates some of us, he does. Also, the Fire God and The Ice God." The mysterious two flinched at the mention of the two. "The 2nd strongest and the 5th strongest. They could kill us in a snap of a finger. It is all but of child's play to them."

Then suddenly a strong gust of wind fell down them once again. And they could see the black thing reaching up towards the skies has grown even larger. And now they have come think of it again, the kais!

"The others" Khai said in worry.

"Damn it. With these two---" The two have mysteriously disappeared. Just like how mysterious they are and to how they appeared.

"Forget about them. Let's go to the kais." Brewd said and the others nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------

Beerus already felt that something is wrong with that black thing. And wonders if ever Whis or the others have felt or seen that. Is Shin alright? Now, that he think about it, where are the kais hiding anyway?

"Oh shit" Realization hit him. Shin must be the one emitting the black thing. But hey, it's impressive. It's very strong. Anyways, he need to go there immediately.

After a few moments, he then felt strong God level ki coming from where Champa and the others are. But he reminded his self that all of them are Gods of Destruction. Plus, Geene and Brewd are there. Brewd. Anyways, he knows that they will be fine. And rushed to where he could feel the ki of the kais.

When Beerus arrived at the scene, what he saw proves that his hunch was right! Shin is the one emitting the black thing and every other kai are releasing their energies towards Shin making maybe a barrier or something and so the energy will not further affect anything afar the radius. But, that's not the only thing. The Kais are not in good shape at all. Some are completely exhausted and are on the ground, some even are unconscious and what's more is there are only 3 kais releasing their energies! The kais of U9, U1, and U6.