All Universe Party Part 1

A/N Pan320 suggested me that i should continue this. And i decided to continue. Plus, i would really like to continue this.

A week after the prank, the G.o.Ds and kais went to earth as what Beerus and co. said to them. The angels already went the day before for some shopping.

They arrived at the balcony of Capsule Corp.

"Oh, it seems that everybody is here." Liquir said as he looked at everybody.

"You're wrong, Universe 6 isn't here." Geene said

"Universe 6 is just next to Universe 7, they could already be here." Sidra said, as everybody nodded that that could be possible.

"But, where is everybody?" Iwne asked. Everybody noticed that no one is there except for them.

"Perhaps, we missed it." Anat and Khai said.

"Huh?" Everybody asked.
"That can't possibly it! They said it is a week, from that day onwards." Belmod said against the idea.

"I agree with him. They said it is a week." Helles said.

Quitela has his hand in a check form on his chin. "Could this be another prank?"

Mosco beep bop.
"Ah! That is actually possible. Mosco sama said" Ea translated.

"That is actually possible." Rumsshi nodded as everybody also does.

"But why? It's not also possible that it's a surprise or something. Does anybody has a birthday today?" Arak asked. As everybody looked at each other when asked about who has a birthday today.

"Ha!" A voice which everybody knew exclaimed just nearby.
"Isn't that Beerus-sama's voice?"  Gowasu asked.
"Good for you!" Champa's voice was also heard.

They then turned to each other then rushed at the end of the balcony, and saw down the ground are Beerus, Champa, Shin and Fuwa floating in the air. A few only noticed Kibito, Old Kai and that attendant of Fuwa's which are a few meters away from the 4.
Beerus, Champa, Shin and Fuwa are at like a volleyball-like court but only has the net and the ball. (A/N I don't know much about volleyball. 😀)

Shin was rubbing his head. "That was mean, Beerus-sama, Champa-sama!" He said at the two.

Beerus smirked. "I don't care if you get hurt. I'm going to win this game!"

"Wow. He's mean to his kai." Iwne said but only the one's at the balcony could hear him.

"Beerus is the only one who treats their kai like that." Rumsshi said, which everybody nodded at the statement and some others pities the poor kai.

Shin glares at Beerus.
"I'm not so sure about that."

"Aaaannd, those two are the only life-links who argue." Quitela said as he snickered.

"Then bring it on!" Beerus challenged him.

"Honestly, why does those two don't get along?" Liquir said

Old Kai then walked to the center and throw the ball up then Beerus and Shin flew fast to the center but Beerus is faster and spiked the ball first.

"Fuwa-san!" Shouted Shin as he turned to his team mate. Fuwa rushed towards the ball and even hit the ground just to be able to hit it, which he is successful to do so. When the ball raised in the air, Shin spiked it. And the ball went to the other side of the net and hit Beerus in the face. Which made him flew a lot of meters away.

"What?" Everybody was shocked at the force, of course Beerus should be able to bear it after all it came from the weakest Supreme Kai.

"That's a point for the kais!" Old Kai has his arm spread to the side of the kais and announced lively, and Kibito turned the scoreboard now the scores are 8-12. With the kais leading, surprisingly.