Zamasu! Good Or Bad?

Wow, i really like the title. It's like a title of an anime episode.

A huge amount of smoke appeared after the 3rd wish was granted. Nobody really minded Shenlong's withdrawal with everyone focused on the smoke. Behind the smoke, there is a silhouette seen. It just stood there still, not doing anything nor moving an inch.
As seconds that felt like hours passed, the smoke slowly lessened making it able to see who the silhouette is. Little by little, they could see the appearance of this person; green skin, white hair and parts of a kai outfit.

Those who knew Zamasu tensed, and those of whom able to fight has their guards up. The God of Destruction of Universe 10, Rumsshi sweared to his self that if the wish has gone wrong especially that the wishing orbs is only planetary-level, he's really going to kill his kai, Gowasu. Well, if they don't die after the revival of the apprentice kai, that is.

Finally, the smoke disappeared, there are still some here and there but most of it is gone and you can clearly see the person engulfed by the smoke moments ago. Those who don't know or known but haven't seen Zamasu yet analyze him curiously. Green skin, white hair, kai outfit and of course, the potaras.

Is he good or evil? Is what is in everybody's mind.

The green kai moved a bit which surprised everyone and got more tense. Despite those of who have calm expressions their heart beats fastened, the G.o.Ds heart beats aren't that fast as the mortals but it is still thumping hard.
The angels continued to sat down, calm however ready to attack anytime necessary probably faster than the Gods of Destruction at any moment they'll attack. Still, their gazes are towards the kai. The most powerful ones of the angels just sat there calmly and drinking tea with their eyes closed. Such a being as a mere apprentice kai is nothing but an ant to them, well, if the said kai don't have anything hidden in their sleeves or hidden something not that impressive defeating him would be as simple as breaking a cookie.

As if in slow motion, the former apprentice kai of Universe 10 opened his eyes revealing violet eyes. A grin formed on his face added with an evil glint on his eyes. "It's been some time."

Everybody is shocked. Now, Shin, Gowasu and Beerus reacted, the former two has their eyes widened. Meanwhile Beerus, who was sitting down playing something with his finger stopped what he's doing and eyed the kai.

"I..Impossible.." Shin muttered shocked. "It shouldn't have gone this way. The wish was stated specifically as 'a Zamasu who doesn't have any desires on killing the mortals and Gods'!"

The former apprentice of U10 kai then turned his gaze to where the kais are. "Did i hear it correctly? A 'wish' brought me back?" He then chuckled. "Well that is indeed a surprise! Who wished it i wonder?" Zamasu said the question in a sarcastic tone.

Gowasu backed away a few feet, this is his fault, he shouldn't have gone and ask that in the first place, he blames his self. They almost ALL died before if it wasn't for his incompetence, also to the other him in other timelines it is all his fault.

"Oh! It's probably you 'Master' Gowasu. I deeply thank you." Zamasu sarcastically said still with an evil grin, a hand on his chest and the other opened in the direction of Gowasu because he is the 'honor' that this happened.

Gowasu was now on his knees, his mind not stopping on blaming his self. After, his hands were also on the ground. He really couldn't believe it. "This is all my fault."

Shin has his eyes on Gowasu. Well, he is also to be blamed because of this. He was the one who suggested to state the 'a Zamasu who doesn't have desire to kill the mortals and Gods' part when asked of what wish to say. He was certain that because of that specific part, the evil Zamasu that they feared wouldn't come back and instead a Zamasu a kai that loves mortals would be brought here instead.