Brewd?

Standing infront of the Gods of Destruction is the person named Brewd. He is said to be Beerus and Champa's father. Well, he look kind like Beerus and has the same skin color as the twins. But,...How did Geene get in the talk?

"Is that how you greet someone you haven't seen for so long,.........Geene?"
Said the man, Brewd, still possessing Beerus's body.

Each one of the G.o.Ds that are present at the place are confused on how Geene knew Brewd. And who really is this Brewd person? The only thing that is currently known is that he is the father of both Champa and Beerus, as the two were twins. But how exactly, did Geene knew Brewd? Is he a God of Destruction just like them?

"Are you really expecting me to just greet you like you did nothing in the past?" Geene said, giving off a deathly glare to Brewd. It is the first time they saw Geene this serious. He never gave off a deathly glare before and was always cool and calm. But, who is this Brewd that made to change that?

"Oh?" Brewd said. "You speak like you haven't did anything wrong in the past either."

The G.o.Ds turn back and forth between the two as they throw words towards each other.

"Well, unlike yours, all the wrong things that i did in the past, isn't how heavy like yours. Remember?" Geene said, as if mocking the man. "You, who killed billions of lots and lots of mortals across all the universes. Even to the Gods of Destruction."

They were shocked. This man, Brewd, has killed millions of people. And even Gods of Destructions? Just who is he? How strong is this man?

"Oh?" Brewd then let out a laugh, that is in its tone mocking Geene. "You still grieving over that? You poor thing."

Geene narrowed his eyes more as Brewd still continues.

"You sad of your friends died and you just stand there watching them as they are in their last moments? Oh right! I almost forgot! Ha!....You were frozen in place seeing them like that. Didn't you Geene? Oh, just the look on your face that time! How pale was it? Right...You were white as sheet."

As Brewd say out those words, Geene is forming a fist out of anger and is gritting his teeth. Meanwhile, the G.o.Ds are shocked. This man, they thought he was a respected man because of his good deeds. But what is this he is talking about now?

"Curse you" Geene's eyes were full of rage. He could attack Brewd and start out a fight when Liquir stopped him.

"Calm down, bro. Calm down. Just. Calm. Down. K?" Liquir has managed to stop Geene from his attempt. But, it will come out again sooner or later.

"You were always like this, Geene. Always the hotheaded. I must assume that you were copying me, perhaps?"

Geene began attempting again, but Liquir added by Rumsshi and Sidra stop him again.

"Damn you, Brewd."

"Of course, i do!" He replied seem so proud of it. But, his tone changed into a much more serious and darker one. "If i were not damned, why am i still breathing?"

This made a few turn their heads to Brewd.

"I should have died a long time ago. But, why, am, i, still in this world? Because i am a 'bad weed', perhaps? No no no. After all this millions of years, don't ya think it could've come? It would seem i have lived thrice than a usual God of Destruction. But,..Don't you think it's really long?"

Everybody looked at Brewd seeming like he is insane.

"That damned, Zen-Oh....He did this." Brewd cursed Zen-Oh-sama. "He made me immortal. Nothing could pierce through my skin thus nothing could kill me. Heh. Even though, many are wishing for it. I do not." He paused for a few seconds. "Anybody who is wishing for immortality is foolish. All the problems come one after another, sometimes even come as a pack. And it will continue, as long as the universe,,,ses are alive. Got that Geene?"