Gods of Destruction vs The Holder of the Ultimate Skill Part 1

"I am...." The hanging made everyone nervous and curious on what could the name be. Then suddenly, he snickered which made a few raise their eyebrow.
"Do you really think i would tell you? You lowly beings."

A few G.o.Ds gritted their teeth about what he called them.

"You cocky litt---" Champa was cut off when suddenly the person appeared behind his back quickly.
"What? How is he so fast?" Champa wondered in his mind as he turned to face him.

When he faced him, he felt an enormous amount of dark and evil aura (the feeling not the one that surrounds him) and hit Champa with a single finger, knocking him to the ground and even creating a huge crater.

"Champa!/-sama!" Shouted by both the kais and the G.o.Ds. Fuwa and his attendant rushed towards Champa. This person is dangerous. This is not a game anymore.
They all looked at the kai, and all of them had the same thought; "This person is dangerous."

The kai then turned to Beerus who is floating just a few good meters away from him, the two made eye contact with each other. Each second seemed like eternity. Then, they finally made it, the first move. They both rushed at each other and gave off a punch which met the other. With that single punch, the air pressure got stronger.

The kais and the G.o.Ds covered their faces for a few seconds and uncover it once the pressure is gone. The G.o.Ds narrowed their eyes towards the kai and a few 'tched' or gritted their teeth.

Beerus and the kai stared at each other for another few second and immediately they started to attack each other again. They throw punches and kicks just like how Dragon Ball fights go.

Everybody just watch as the fight go, so far Beerus has received more damage than his opponent. While Fuwa and his attendant tend to Champa.

"Iri!" Fuwa shouted from down below, which caught the attention of a few G.o.Ds and kais on the balcony. "Iri!" He called again.
Iri was confused on why he was called by Fuwa, of all people why him. He was called again by Fuwa and he looked down from the end of the balcony and saw Fuwa's worried face and the lavender kai quickly flew down to the green kai and his attendant.

"Shouldn't we take Champa-sama away from here?" Iri asked standing near the 3.
"We don't need that now. Heal him please." Fuwa bowed his head, fists on the ground. "I beg you! Among this people here, you're the one who heals the fastest. Please! Heal Champa-sama!" Fuwa continues to bow down begging the lavender kai of U8 along with the green kai his attendant also bow down the same stance as the fat kai.

The kai of U8 stare at the two kais, then turned his gaze towards the Go.D of the Universe where the two other kais came from. The God of Destruction of U7 is currently fighting the kai of his universe (not entirely), and he has received more damages than his opponent. He maybe couldn't be able to handle him alone, and it is not certain if the G.o.Ds are going to defeat him even if they all work together. But there is one thing certain, they need God of Destruction of U6 in the fight whether or not they win.

"I'll do it." Iri said with determination and kneeled down the ground beginning to heal the G.o.D of U6, light of color green started to appear on his hands.
"Thank you, Iri." Fuwa said smiling and a bit teary eyed, worried for Champa.

At the balcony all other G.o.Ds and kais are watching the fight between the two. Beerus currently is in the losing side though he can still fight, he should fight.

"Ugg,...Stay here." Geene (eyes cannot be seen because of the coolness) ordered his kai which startled the yellow kai.
"Geene-sama?" Geene unfolded his arms and put it to his sides, and started to walk towards the end of the balcony. "Why.?...Geene-sama?" Ugg obviously know what his G.o.D is going to do but doesn't want to believe it.
"You know it, don't you?" Geene gave one last look at his kai before jumping towards the fight between Beerus and the kai. When Geene suddenly jumped towards the fight the other G.o.Ds are shocked, well that's to be expected though not this early. They need to fight together to defeat him, even if they don't win they must atleast beat him up that he can't move.