The Actual All Universe Party P3 [Earth's Dragon Balls]

Everybody was satisfied with the food they ate, especially the ones who aren't from Universe 7.

Whis is a big eater, the Universe 7's residents have proven witness to that. However, who would have thought that his siblings were also? Well, their Gods of Destruction know that, as well as their Supreme Kai. (Which makes us think; how about their father the Grand Priest? Is he a big eater too?)

Ea sighed with a hand on his forehead. It has been a long time since he saw Campari in such a state. True, Universe 7's cuisine is delicious but to show manner such as he is doing right now, he should know better.

Of course, if there are those who ate messy (or kind of messy, or unruly if you may) there are also those who ate gracefully. For example in the angels, there are Sour and Korn, it is just out of character for them. Yes, they did show emotions towards said food but they know their limits.

"My dear siblings," Korn said as he put down a glass of juice. "Please mind your manners. The mortals and the Gods are watching you. What if father knows about this?"

"Oh come on, Korn. Don't be like that." Marcarita said "Let's just have fun, shall we? The Hakaishin will surely-- Oh, look at that! They really are!"

At this, Korn turned his head and saw 8 of the 12 G.o.Ds sitting in a shared table. "Surprising"

"They slowly have Character Development lately." Cognac stated. At which his siblings nodded in agreement.

"Very surprising." Cus added, smiling

..--..--..--..--..--..--..--..--

Rumsshi slammed his hand on the table as he laughed hard along with the others. "HAHAHAH!" He wiped a tear of laughter from his eye. "T..That's Unbelievable!"

"Yes!" Liquir exclaimed. "I couldn't believed it either back then!"

"Gosh! Who would have thought that the Kai's are like that!" Iwne laughed

Quitela snickered, and formed a check by his hand and put it under his chin. "Let me try that with Kuru."

"I don't know much about the kais since i always chat with Marcarita." Belmod said

"You're that close with your angel?" Sidra asked

"Isn't everybody is?" Belmod questions.

"We get along, but that's that." Champa said

"Well, Campari is my narrator and things. But we aren't that close. Say,.." Mule got close to Belmod, "Are you sure you're just that?" He ask with a smirk.

"Just that?" Belmod asked, raising an eyebrow

"The you know..." Mule said, smirking continuously

"The what?" Belmod asked. The other G.o.Ds do not understand also, but some others understand clearly.

"You're asking 'what'?" Helles walked up to the group "It's LOVE💗!!!" Helles explained

"Oh! Love!" The other G.o.Ds slammed their fist on the palm of their hand.

"Helles, didn't you said you're going to walk around and not round about with the boys?" Champa asked the only female G.o.D

"It's more interesting here. Plus, i smell some valuable gossip." Helles smirked, gazing at Belmod

"What?" Belmod asked

"Ohhhhoo?" Liquir nudge his shoulder to the G.o.D of U11

"Say, what's your status?" Champa asked
"What status?!" Belmod yelled/asked