The Actual All Universe Party P1

The trouble has ended with most of them as unconscious, exhausted or injured. The angels went to tend to their injuries of the Gods, and is then revealed that time have stopped outside where the fight has took place, and so the angels were not able to assist them.

As Shin and Beerus are unconscious, it was announced by Whis that the party of Bulma's is held tomorrow; making the Gods relieved that they have not missed the party.
Since everybody is exhausted, the angels decided that they will leave alongside their Hakaishin and Kaioshin and will come back tomorrow at the party.

-------------------

"This must be it." The Gods and Angels have arrived. With them, are a few of the 10 Warriors of their Universe. From where they are, they could hear the sound of chit-chatting, laughing and all kinds of party sounds.

"Let's go."
.

"Oh! You must be the Gods and Angels from the other Universes. Come in come in." Bulma welcomed the Gods and Angels whom just have arrived.

"Thank you for your kindness."

"Oh. It's nothing really." Bulma wave her hand in denial.

"Have Universe 6 arrived already?" Sidra asked nicely.

"You just have to see for yourself."
"You don't need to ask, you know. Universe 7 and Universe 6 are close to each other after all."

Bulma blinked at the response of the Gods to each other "W-well" Bulma stuttered "Since we're in a party, just enjoy yourselves. If you need anything, just ask."

....
The Gods and Angels, along with the warriors of their Universe, watch as Universe 7 & U6 party.

"I knew it. Champa is here already." Liquir said, as he watch Beerus and Champa having a table full of food that is filled just for them.

"Who would have thought that he isn't?" Quitela said

Champa heard the voices of the Gods, and quickly turned to look for them. "Oi!" He waved. The newcomers heard Champa's voice. "Come seat here guys!"

"Is it the same again?"
"Again?"
"The seat arrangement for the party." Helles replied as if she doesn't like the idea.
"What about it?"
" *Sigh* I don't want to round around the boys."
"Then go out there, duh."

"Is it fine?" Helles asked

"Why are you asking us? You are your own person. Anyways, we aren't her to babysit you or anything."

"Oh...." Helles looked away with a kind of sheepish face. "You're right."

....

"Oh,..There she is." Brianne de Chateau stared at 18 who is holding Marron in her arms and is getting food while also asking Marron which food she wants. Along them, is 18's husband, Krillin. The three despite their own differences and quirks, they get along and is a happy family.

"I wonder what kind of love they have." Brianne muttered to herself. Fantasizing of what kind of unusual love that she can have in the future.

"Well,.." Sanka said
"Let's ask them ourselves." Su continued

"Is it alright? Shouldn't we ask Helles-sama fir---"

"It's alright." Su cut her off
"We are here to party fun. Forgetting all the stress we have, right?" Sanka added, winking an eye.

Brianne gave a smile to her best friends. "You're right."

.........

The other Universe warriors try to hide their selves, kind of shy to run amok in the party as if this is their own universe.