Chapter Ten

All Ty and Adam could hear is the sounds of explosions and static. The two crawled under the windows in order not to be seen by Martin.

This game thing isn't so bad after all! With Ty by my side, everything is just so easy!

Another static sound could be heard as Adam looked down,

11:57 PM

There was an explosion under the stairs

Ty grabbed Adam's hand as they ran out of their area and a large explosion was coming their way. "T-That was a close one" Ty said out of breath when the explosion stopped. More statics could be heard coming from Adam as he grabbed his amulet and kept looking down, "Move, Move, Move!" Adam said signaling for them to run as the ground shook and more explosions appeared. They were no match for the hot flaming gas so they just kept running till they reached the other side. The side that was filled with friends.

He stopped at his tracks as his eyes rounded. "Adam, C'mon! Let's go with our friends!" Ty exclaimed.

"I just noticed my diary doesn't tell anything about me," Adam said as his voice trailed off "Just everything around me"

"But my diary does tell me everything about you," Ty said walking towards him. "Your protected"

"I got so hooked up on writing about my surroundings, I didn't even bother to write about myself!" Adam semi-yelled "I'm just a bystander that only knows what happens around me" He began to giggle insanely and laughed. "This diary doesn't even tells crap about my future but just around it," He said "This is funny"

Ty walked up to him and slapped him right across his face. Adam hook his head with an annoyed expression "What was that for?!" He asked.

"Stop scaring me dammit!" Ty said as he stormed off to the halls "Just quit acting insane, okay? Let's go"

Adam turned to a corner and a great smile spread across his face. "Ty! Look! It's my friends!" He said in joy running over to Zek and Ethan who were hanging out in the locker areas. "It's Adam!" Zek announced as Ethan turned to him "Get him!"

The two of them and some other guy who isn't important in the story ambushed Adam, pinning him to the ground. "Quick! Take his necklace!" Ethan exclaimed as Zek ripped off the lace from Adam's neck and held in his hands. "No stop!" Adam panicked "What are you doing!?!"

Ty looked around the corner were Adam was getting ambushed. "ADAM!" Ty shrieked as he ran towards him. "Get him too! He's gonna be an obstacle!" Ethan said as two jocks grabbed him by the shoulders and held him back. "Let me go!" Ty yelled as he squirmed and was lead to a classroom where classmates were gathered in. Tears formed in Ty's face when he saw Adam being pushed down outside where Martin stood.

"Why my friend?!" Adam asked as Zek handed his amulet to Martin. "I'm not your friend yet"

"Dammit!"

Outside the school grounds, police began to surround the building as most of them took out their weaponry to take on Martin. A man with a goaty and same amulet as Adam's ran up to a police van.

"Commander!" He yelled "The snipers are currently in position!" The man, who was sitting on a chair, shook his head.

"Cancel the sniper plan" The commander said looking down at a bat shaped item, reading the words that were written across it. "But that's Martin! Your gonna let that terrorist do whatever he wants?" The man asked.

"Just cancel it, that son of a bitch has been doing some thinking," The commander replied "He's like a bomb as well, Martin has set up a bomb that would go off whenever his heart stops"

Back in the incident, Martin smirked when he got Adam's Diary and placed it somewhere near. "You have no choice, First," Martin said with the loud speaker "You wouldn't be able to get your diary, there are land mines buried all around so you would die if you try to retrieve it. There are motion sensors as well, if you move, bombs will set off as well inside the school"

"Adam!" Ty kept squirming out of the arms of the jocks, but they were to strong to get loosed in.

None of these are Adam's friends... I-I lied to Adam.... All of them, enemies, they just want to kill Adam..... I have to protect him!!!!

"I HAVE TO PROTECT ADAM!" Ty yelled and got free with all of his force and ran out the classroom. Bombs started to set off from all the motion that was sensing Ty. Students screamed and flew around from all of the terror as Ty kept running.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!" Ty screamed as more explosions set off.

"EVERYBODY FUCKING DIES!!!!!"

"W-What?" Martin asked covering himself for protection of the dust that was given off. Zek, Ethan, and that one guy stared in awe of the explosion that was happening.

"Ty...." Adam muttered "Please, stop"

Back at the police gathering, "Get back up ready, Taylor" The commander said. "We're going in"

"Yes commander Ryan!"

Oh Martin, your gonna get eliminated from this Survival Game....