Chapter Seventeen in a half

The three owners froze at the spot and didn't moved a muscle. Adam began to sweat and panic, it was so unbearable that he hid himself behind Ryan. "Psst! Adam quit it!" Ryan whisper yelled at him. Seto began to giggle of his stupidity "He's so adorable"

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.." Ty muttered under his breath as he glared at Seto of his comment.

"Anyways, I have a reason why you are here," Seto said "Adam"

"What is it Seto?"Adam asked with a concern look.

Seto grabbed his floating diary and held it towards them.

8:41 PM

DEAD END

"I will die tonight if I'm not protected..." Seto said as his voice trailed off. "Thats why Adam is here, he avoided 2 Dead Ends"

"Wait! How did you know I was an owner!" Adam yelled as Ryan and Ty looked at him as if he was insane. "As I told you before, I have the farsighted diary. It tells me the future of my followers and they are very intelligent that they know about you" Seto explained as he sat down in a chair near the 3.

"Since I want protection from someone skilled, I am gonna keep Adam until this game is officially over" Seto said as Ty shook his head. "You can't do that!" Ty yelled "I need him!"

"So do I," Seto said "But maybe Adam here could think of another way I could be protected"

"How about you could think of a way to make it fair for you to have Adam" Ryan suggested as Seto thought for a moment. His face light up of what thought of.

"Alright, how about a trade?" Seto suggested "I'll give you Ninth and you'll give me Adam"

"That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard!" Ty yelled "How about we keep Adam and kill Ninth?"

"I wouldn't allow that," Seto answered "So, do you accept the trade?"