Chapter Fourteen

Instead of going to the stadium, Adam wanted to go to the Ferris Wheel, to have a private talk. The two walked over to the Ferris Wheel which was surprisingly still open. The lights of the fair began to flicker on, bringing more attention to the public of the colorful lights. It gleamed red and blue and the stars shown down to spread the shine.

Adam and Ty got in a cart together and they waited for the wheel to begin moving to it's way.

I think I should probably ask him that question I've had in mind since that day we killed Third....

"Hey Ty," Adam said breaking the silence "Why do you chase me around?"

Ty stayed in silence as if he didn't heard anything from Adam. "Why did you avoided the singing stadium just then?" He asked looking at the bottom of the Ferris wheel.

"You like to sing, don't you?" Ty continued "So why did you avoid it?"

"H-How did you know that I liked to- Wait a minute," Adam said and Ty LITERALLY waited for a minute "You were using the diary weren't you!"

"No! You told me! Remember last year in Middle School?"

<~~>

Ty sat down in the end of the row in a classroom. He was stressed and didn't knew what to write down on his incomplete paper. He was forced to stay after school to finish this assignment for extra credit.

What do you want to do in the future?

He just held his head, having the biggest brain fart in his life. He heard erasing from the front. Ty looked up and saw Adam just having the same problem as him. He stood up and decided to walk over to Adam.

"Don't know what to write neither huh?" Ty asked looking down at the sitting Adam, except there was something written down in his.

I want to go sing with my parents at the local stadium

"It's very strange answer," Adam muttered looking down and holding an eraser "I'll erase this"

"Don't"

"It's not strange at all," Ty said with a smile and walked back to his area and brought his empty paper. "Maybe you could go sing with me"

"But, I want to go with my family" Adam answered as he gathered his items and placed the paper on the teachers desk. Ty though for a moment and a gasp of an idea escaped from his mouth.

"Then I'll be your one and only!"

<~~>

I thought it was a joke at first of what he said, so I just wanted to go along with it... Adam thought as Ty stood up and walked over to him. "I've been waiting for the years to pass by till we are grown up so I could be your one and only" Ty said leaning towards Adam's head.

"Ty, your still hiding something. Aren't you?" Adam asked as he felt those same soft lips on his forehead. He blushed of the kiss Ty was giving him, but on the forehead.

"That's a secret"

Once the ride was over, Adam walked Ty home. It was getting dark so that's the reason why he offered him company. They made it to the house and it was some sort of a traditional Japanese home in the middle of a traditional neighborhood. "Well, I'm off," Adam said "Goodbye"

"Wait, since your here, why don't you visit?" Ty suggested as Adam, who didn't wanted to be rude, accepted the request.

They bother entered the Japanese home as it was dark as night. The sliding doors were made of some special cloth that was hard to be torn. Ty told Adam to stay in the dining area, where there was a small in hight table with an apple on top.

Ty came in from the kitchen with a tray that held a light candle. "Apparently the electricity went off here," Ty explained "Possibly from the fairgrounds"

"Ah, an apple that's from my garden," Ty said grabbing the red fruit "I'll go peel it" and left back to the kitchen.

Adam's stomach began to grumble.
Crap...Literally....Natures calling.....Must. Find. Bathroom He thought as he clenched his stomach and left to the hallways of the house.

"Hey Ty!" Adam yelled "Where's the bathroom?"

"Can't hear you Adam!" Ty yelled back "I'm peeling an apple!" He smiled of his work on the apple. The knife was peeling off its skin slow and steady. In his mind, he could hear the apple scream in agony and pain. He sighed in peace "Peeling apples are so relaxing when hearing them scream...."

Adam looked down at his diary and entries were written of what's around him.

9:25 PM (Hallway)

On the right side, there's a mysterious room

9:26 PM (Hallway)

On the left side, There's the bathroom

9:29 PM (Hallway)

I forget about the weird room and go back to Ty

A weird room huh? Well I can't miss that! Adam thought as he walked further into the halls and found the door to the room.

"The diary will change if I open this door," Adam muttered "It didn't recorded on what's inside"

Tape and stains were around the door as if Ty did that on purpose. "What the heck?" Adam asked as he placed his hand on the door handle. The door began to slide in a rusted way, as if it wasn't opened in years. Adam's eyes rounded as he stared in shock of what was inside.

Dried blood splattered across the walls and floor as a group of pile scent filled the air. It was horrible. Adam swore he sees a bony finger in the floor. The diary began to make the loudest static sound than usual as he felt something bad happening in his gut.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"No way..."

"This can't be happening"

"Someone opened it"

The other diary owners stared utterly in shock of the changes their diaries began to do. It blurred and it took a while to get back in track.

Herobrine held his head of the crumbling area as he ran towards Notch. "The boundaries of date began to change!" He yelled as Notch stayed calm.

"So, Adam opened 'That' room," Notch chuckled "The future will now truly change for the owners..."

"First, I knew I was correct on selecting you!"