Foxy x Mangle (2)

- Well this is part 2.Beware that this is written by someone that is young (aka me).Oof.Hope you enjoy -

Mangle was acutely passed out from breathing all the fire smoke.Toy Freddy started to freak out
"Where are we going to live now?" Toy Chica asked worried.Her too,was scared and freaking out.She was scared for Mangle and there home.Toy Freddy and the rest of the toys walked around.After walking up a hill they seen a medium sized pizzeria.Toy Freddy smiled.
"How about we live there,unless other animatronics might already live there."Toy Freddy asked
"Maybe we can ask to live there." Toy Bonnie says still holding mangle.They walked over to the pizzeria and knocked.After a few seconds the door swung open.There stood someone like Toy Freddy,it was the original Freddy.
"He'll I'm you Freddy and these are my friends.Our pizzeria burned down and we where wondering if we could live here?"
"sure." Freddy replied.They walked in and everyone meet up after Freddy called everyone.Mangle was up and looked at her body and a year rolls down her face.She looks across her to see other animatronics.
"hello I'm Freddy,and this is Bonnie,Chica,and Foxy."Freddy says smiling.Mangle looks down the row of people then her eyes land on Foxy.Mangle blushed but then stopped.Mangle had put in a purple jacket to hide her broken body.
"hello I'm Toy Freddy,and this is Toy Bonnie,Toy Chica and Toy foxy bit we call her Mangle." Wry one waves at each other then Freddy spoke up.
"Since our pizzeria isn't that big we will live together.I had made a list of who lives with who."Freddy says pulling out a piece of paper. " Toy Freddy with me,Toy Bonnie with Bonne,Toy Chica with Chica,and Mangle with Foxy."
Foxy smiles at mangle and bring her to pirates cove.When they arrived Mangle looked around amazed.She never seen something like this.Although it was just a medium sized stage with purple curtains that has stair on it,it was still amazing to Mangle.
"you like it?" Foxy asked seeing how Mangle looked at it.Mangle nods and Foxy smirked.

- Oof how did you like it.Keep tuned for more.-