Mangle x Foxy (3)

Foxy and Mangle where walking around.Chica turned the corner and seen them she growled and walks away mad.Mangle looks at Foxy and blushes lightly.Mangle soon looks ahead of her to see Toy Freddy and Freddy talking

"I mean she would live it."Toy Freddy says.Freddy sighs and looks at him.

"I'm not sure if we have the right parts."Freddy says.Freddy sees Mangle and Foxy and elbows Toy Freddy to be quite.

"Hello."Mangle says smiling.Freddy and Toy Freddy look at each other then back at Mangle.Foxy looks at them then gets what they where talking about earlier.Foxy looks at Mangle.Mangle blushes felling uncomfortable about all the staring.

"I'm just going to go."Mangle says slithering away.Foxy looks at Toy Freddy and Freddy.

"How are we going to fix her."Foxy asked.Freddy sighs.Toy Freddy looks at Foxy them Freddy.

"I can fix her." Foxy,Freddy,and Toy Freddy turn around to see who said that.There stood Springtrap.Foxy smiles

"We need to surprise her."Foxy says.Sprngtrap nods."How about we do it when she's asleep."Foxy suggested.Freddy nods,agreeing.

{ At night }

Mangle was asleep and Springtrap quietly walked in kinds cove where mangle was.He fixes her which took a few hours.After that Springtrap smiles at her then left,heading to bed.

{ Morning }

Mangle woke up and froze.She looks at her new body and smiles.Foxy and Spring came in.Mangle ran towards then hugging them.Foxy and Springtrap smile and hug her back.

"Thank you." Mangle says happily

"No problem." Springtrap says