Dancing under the stars

Freddy had hinge up a sign saying that there was a party in a hour.Mangle seen it and smiled.She started getting as for the rest of the animatronics where helping or also getting ready.

Mangle went to the party an hour later.She was wearing a bubblegum pink short dress.She had a red bow around her waist.Mangle doesn't like heels so she just wore white Nike shoes.

Foxy was in a suit with black shoes.Chica was wearing a knee length purple dress.It had gems in the front area then some one the bottom of the dress.Springtrap was wearing the same thing as Foxy.

Foxy and Springtrap where already at the party.When Mangle walks in the party room Springtrap and Foxy blushes.Springtrap tries to stop since Foxy was right there.

Foxy smiles and walks over to Mangle.Mangle smiles.Foxy gently grabs her hand and takes her to Springtrap who had Chica now beside him.

The night went on with laugher and voices.Soon the music turns on and every one starts dancing.A few minutes later slow music started to play.

Foxy smiles and leads Mangle outside where they could still hear the music.It was now dark out the stars where shining brightly in the sky.It was beautiful.Foxy wraps his arms waist around Mangle and Mangle puts hers around him.

They slow danced and they where enjoying it.Foxy leans in and kisses Mangle gently.

- These chapters are to short XD.Its Friday and I'm home from school so ill be able to post more chapters.

| ^ |
| |
| |
| • 0 • |
|______________________|

Uniwhale.XD idk bye -