Foxy x Mangle (5)

Foxy and Freddy where talking as they heard a knock on the door.Freddy walks to the door and opens it to see Bonnie.

"Where have you've been?"Freddy asked.

"That's nothing of you certain."Bonnie replies and walks inside then to the parts and service.Foxy left the room and was just on a little walk (I guess).Mangle and Springtrap where talking and laughing.Foxy walks in the stage room and seen Mangle and Springtrap.He smiles and walks up to them

"Hello guys."Foxy says waving.Springtrap looks at Foxy and smiles

"Hello."Springtrap says.Mangle gives foxy a little wave.Foxy sighs.He was bored.He walked away and heads to pirates cove.Foxy sat there....alone.....bored.Chica walks in with a smile.She sat next to him and hugs him.Foxy smiles and hugs her back.Chica kisses Foxy making him blush

{ Mean while }

Springtrap was in the parts and service making something.Mangle was walking around and seen Pirates cove and decides to see if Foxy was there.To her surprise he was,but he wasn't alone.Mangle left the two be.

{ The next day }

Foxy and Mangle where talking.Chica seen them and got mad stomping away.

"That mutt will pay."Chica says smiling evilly.After awhile Mangle was alone and she was walking down a dark hall.Chica was in the shadows holding a sword tightly. Chica slowly walked up behind her and swung the sword at her.Mangle screams in pain and fell to the ground.Chica broke Mangle,as she finishes she heard footsteps.She groans and drops the sword them ran away.

"Mangle!"Springtrap says running down the hall.Foxy was beside him.They both heard her scream but didn't know where it came from.They interned the dark hall and Springtrap gasped.He ran to her and picking her up.A tear rolls down his face making his vision blurry.Springtrap whipped the tear away and noticed something yellow on the handle of the sword.He picked it up and growled.

"You need to control your girlfriend!"Springtrap yelled standing up and facing foxy.

"What makes you think Chica did this."Foxy asked.Foxy has not seen the feather yet so he did not know what the heck Springtrap was talking about.Springtrap showed Foxy the feather and Foxy gasped.He couldn't believe Chica did this.Foxy growled and ran around the pizzeria in tell he found Chica.Foxy broke up with her and yelled at her.Chica started crying and blah blah blah blah.

"I can believe Chica did this to you."Springtrap says caring Mangle to parts and service.He fixes her and puts the bow on her and smiles.Mangle slowly opens her eyes and smiles.She kissed Springtrap and walked out the room happily.Springtrap was beside her.They held hands as they walked around.Foxy sees them and sighs.

"I think I'm starting to like mangle."Foxy thought.He wouldn't tell anyone nor he would break them up.Foxy didn't want to get in the way so he just acted like he didn't like her.