Springtrap

Mangle had been hiding in the basement ,cuddled in a green blanket, ever since what happened.Its been an hour since.Mangle felt sad and angry at the same time.She was sad for what she did and mad at herself.

Mangle sighs.Minutes later she heard foot steps behind her.Mangles ears shot up and she looks behind her and seen Springtrap.

Mangle looks away then sighs.Springtrap walked over to her and sat on his knees in front of Mangle.

"I heard what happened."Springtrap says,"are you ok?"Springtrap looked worried.Mangle says nothing.

Springtrap lifted her chin with her hand and made her look at him.Springtrap looks at her worried.Mangle sighs and shakes her head no.

"I almost hurt Chica."Mangle says as a tear rolls down her face.Springtrap whipped it away then moves his hand from her chin.

Mangle looks at the ground.She felt someone wrap their hands around her.Mangle looked up to see Springtrap hugging her.

"Everything will be ok."Springtrap says smiling.Mangle smiles and hugs him back.

- I know I know this is really short chapter,sorry.Also my phone is old so I can't read y'all comments so...yeah.

It looks like Springtrap still cares about Mangle,but does Foxy?Just wait and see.

This story is bad XD I need help •_• -