"Springtrap dont!!"

It was a normal day.Well that's what the animatronics thought.Foxy was finally alone.He was just reading in a hall.He heard a creak and his ears shot up.He looked around looking for what made that noise.When he saw nothing he just shrugged then got back to his book.

Springtrap was in a shadow watching Foxy.As he saw he was alone he smiled.He slowly made his way to foxy clenching a knife with his hand.Foxy looks up from his book and seen Springtrap.Foxy looks at his hand which had a knife.Foxy jumps up and slowly backs away.

"What are you doing." Foxy asked looking at Springtrap worried.Mangle was watching then her eyes fill with horror.She was watching from a corner.Mangle couldn't be seen.

"My job."Springtrap says raising the knife the stabbing Foxy with it.Mangle jumped into few.

"Springtrap don't!!"Mangle yells.Springtrap looks up at Mangle then gasped.Foxy fell to the ground and Springtrap dropped the knife.He slowly backs up.

"I-"Springtrap says but stopped.A tear rolled down his face them he ran off.

"Springtrap!" Mangle yells trying to catch him. After not catching him Mangle went to Foxy and tried to pick him up.It was hard so she dragged him to Preston and service.

After telling what happened not Bonnie Mangle walked out and let him work on Foxy.