✈️ it's not like we got big plans

she found out he was a student on the other school. there's only two schools in their district, therefore leading into some sort of rivalry with both schools. she didn't understand, the teachers never like the other one, the students always talk about any rumors they can pick on from the other. it's as if they are having a war.

she never actually join in any talks about them but she heard some. her friends knew a lot about the other. they said all the students there are snobs, very much arrogant and showoffs.

jaemin wasn't like that.

the thought passed on her mind. he's not even close to it, never like any of the people her friends described. or is he? she didn't know him that much. despite meeting him at the store on the weekend, she doesn't know him that well.

she wouldn't know. in the evening when she just got back from the school. she stopped at the park, chilling with her earphones. a sillhoutte came over her, an ice-cream presented on her face.

she stared questionably and looked up. "hello there." her eyes widened as jaemin sat beside her. she took off the earphone, her gaze never leaving him.

he noticed everything.

he knew she was secretly staring at him for most of the time. he didn't mind, he's used to it. others gaze were burning and hard when they looked at him, but hers was soft. it's like the gentle breeze inviting him to look back. he did look back a few times, resulting to the blush on her face.

she is daring.

they just sat silently, both eating their ice-cream on the late evening at the park, watching people dipersing until they were the ones left. they sat still, mind full of unspoken thoughts.

_____

hjsjsjsjsj have y'all seen nct dream's we go up mv??? they look so incredibly powerful i'm crying. the mv is highkey lit but lowkey painful wtf.

don't get me started with jaemin's rap-

p.s: check it out cause y'all aint gonna regret a thing other than having your wig snatch. again.

- wannashit