✈️ and you need to know

she sighed heavily.

her friends had annoyed the hell out of her with their questions. "you're seeing someone aren't you? say, how is he like? is he handsome? cute? oh, is he tall? is he in the same age? do you kiss? fuck maybe? come on say something!"

"fuck off hoes." she snapped, pushing her friends gently. they scoffed, "oh, so now that you found someone, we aren't important?" she turned to her friends that were crossing their arms infront of her. "shut up mothers, i don't need y'all." haeun glared at her playfully.

"if i was your mom, i would make sure to get you to marry him quick." kiho laughed, agreeing with her words. "i wasn't seeing anyone, please." she said which both of them snorted at.

"so you wanna say that you're meeting an imaginary, ghost sort-of  guy, who sent you back at home everyday?" kiho said sarcastically. she shook her head as he said that.

"just tell us! we just want to know which guy took this hard but soft heart of yours." haeun clinged on her, pouting to get her attention.

"i thought you ship me with jiwon. what happened to that?"

"uh, i mean, if you have someone right now then he doesn't matter." haeun said and kiho nodded. "he didn't even pay much attention to you now." she huffed.

true, kwon jiwon was that one guy who gave her that mixed signals here and there. one time he was a sweetheart, another time he was a stranger. she hated it. why does he had to make it so complicated? if he want her, he should have just say it but if he don't, arigato then.

"he have a basketball competition he need to focus on. he can't be distracted." she said while clearing away all the mess on her desk. the teacher was late.

"oh right, the competition would be two weeks from now. jiwon said i, had to make sure that you, need to be there to support him." kiho remarked which she just nodded lazily. "i'll be there."

"of course she'll be there, wouldn't want to miss any hot guys aren't we?" haeun grinned.

jaemin would be there too.

the thought made her blushed.