✈️ and you need to know

"i wasn't even surprised that you're in the basketball team."

they were chilling in the park with her focus on the maths question she somehow found herself stuck with. not really somehow though, it was an usual sight.

"i'm like one of those cool dudes aren't i?" jaemin said, nudging her shoulder annoyingly as he saw her glared at him for doing so. she sighed exasperatedly, shoving down the papers inside her bag. she'll do it later, maybe tomorrow, when the teacher ask for it. "well, aren't you one of those cool dudes?" she emphasized the word, leaning her head onto his shoulder.

faint blush appeared at jaemin's cheek as the small action flustered him. they were close to one another but he was used to him being the first one to initiate anything, this was new. he wasn't complaining of course.

"if you consider my six friends as cool then so be it." she hummed, closing her eyes. "i never meet them, i wouldn't know."

"i don't want you to meet them." he said as he shifted his position to make sure she felt comfortable.

"it's enough for me to know you, you don't need to get close to them." he blushed furiously, cursing at himself mentally for saying so. he saw the small smile on her face and he knew he was doomed.

"i think i would need new friends."

he groaned as she laughed teasingly.

_____

people actually read this wow