✈️ and i love you baby, so bad

halfway to the game, both teams were literally on each other's necks. the game wasn't even supposed to looked that deadly.

she's afraid that for some unknown reason, something more than a competition will happen.

"our kiho looks so great." haeun wiped a fake tear, smiling proudly as she did so. she nodded, it was true. his performances in the first set was amazing. the wimpy guy they always somehow found weak was this good. they knew about it but it's just him who never show it.

somewhere around the court, all the players were tense as they waited for the other to make a move. jiwon moved in front of the other's captain, maintaining a strong defence. the other guy smirked and jiwon doesn't like it at all.

"hey boy," his gaze flickered to the one talking. "you see, my girlfriend was sitting back there." jiwon furrowed his eyebrow, glancing slightly behind him to see what he meant. "your point is?" jiwon said, his eyes never leaving the other guy's eyes and the way his hands work with the ball.

"i bet it's your girlfriend at the back too." the other guy, changmin, grinned widely as jiwon glare hardened. jiwon didn't need to see whom he saw, it was jiae.

"let's do a bet, aight?" jiwon huffed, his emotion boiling. this guy was pissing him off and he knew he needs to stay focus or else he'll fall into his trap. "anyone who hit one's girlfriend first could take the game completely."

jaemin eyes widening as he turned back to looked at the two guys. the air surrounding them was cold. he was having a hard time guarding the player, if changmin won't start quicker, he might as well as take the ball.

he needs to make sure no one get hurt from their stupid bet that even got more stupid when jiwon agreed on it. such stupidity, he can't relate.

he sighed and glanced at the girl behind the bleachers. then he looked at jeno, far away from him.

"changmin!"

he shouted to get the other's attention and was rewarded with a ball on his hand, finally. he quickly made a run and shot at three-point range. the cheers could be heard as it rang around the court but he could care less.

he stopped changmin, gripping into his wrist tightly. changmin looked at him in confusion. jaemin glared at him, his voice dripping with authority as he spoke.

"don't even think about it. i got her back and no one's gonna touch her."

_____

i am this bored to actually spent most of my time writing shit here.

-wannashit