✈️ i love you baby, so bad

"i knew."

jeno wasn't dumb. he might be a quiet person but that doesn't mean he can't see what's happening. he knew jaemin and jiae got something, it wasn't that obvious but it wasn't that hidden too.

he stared sadly at the girl choking in tears in front of him. it made him smile somehow, he might not be her everything but he's glad he is her something.

he cupped her cheeks and made her look at him properly. she was still beautiful, still the same girl he had fallen in love with. the difference is, she wasn't his. he was selfish to kept her all this time when he knew that he's hurting his best friend too.

if being selfish was what he's good at, might as well as do it for the last time.

"can i kiss you?"

tears fell down even more from her eyes at his wish. she nodded, trying to stop her ugly sobs from coming out. she felt so guilty, she once loved jeno. she does truly loved jeno for a while. he who made her smile on rainy days, he who calm her down at thunder nights, he who accompanied her at hard times, it was jeno.

she felt his lips landed on hers softly, it made her sick that she didn't feel some sort of sparks or anything inside her, unlike when a certain someone kissed her. his grip on her was gentle but persistent, as if not wanting to let go but ready to go away.

their lips stayed for a while, appreciating the little time they had before he pulled away, resting his forehead against her. fresh tears were back as she closed her eyes.

he was so warm.

why can't she just love him? forget about jaemin and accept jeno? questions came to her mind. but at the back of her mind, she knew, jeno was nothing compared to jaemin. no one is. jaemin was more than anything she ever imagine for.

"i'm always here for you."

_____

writing things like this made me want to have a boyfriend???

-wannashit