✈️ i love you baby, so bad

she sighed contently.

they were in jaemin's room, laying in the dark. it was a cool night but to be snuggled together with her loved one at times like this are her favourite.

they were left with silence, eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of jaemin playing with her hair.

"hey."

he called out. she hummed as she played with his fingers. "what do you think would happen if you didn't forget your notebook?" that question made her smile. "who knows? i might still be stalking you and wish that you will approach me first. of course that won't happen though." she chuckled.

"wrong. i think i like you even before i approach you." she opened her eyes, shifting her body and looked at jaemin. "are you serious?" she love the fact that she could still made out the outline of his face even in the dark, perfectly even.

he smiled, "yeah. the feeling's mutual."

she laughed and peck him in the cheek. she laid her head on his chest. "i want to meet your parents." she said and she could felt the vibrations as he chuckled. "getting confident, are we?" she just smiled.

"no, i did want to meet them but the whole reason is to make you meet them again." he froze for a while, looking back at her. she stared into his eyes deeply. "i want you to reconcile with them jaemin." his eyes casted down for a while. she understand if he didn't want it, she wouldn't force him to do it.

"sure, anything for you babe."

that made her heart leaped. "thank you jaemin." she said and went to lay on his side properly. it was 1:30 a.m. already, no wonder she was feeling sleepy.

he noticed that and draped the duvet on her body. she was staring at him intently and smiled. this guy over here, she can felt that he was going to stay for a long time. she can't say till when but she knew they would be together for a while.

she hope it would be forever.

he kissed her softly and bid goodnight, his beautiful smile stretched on his face.

"thank you for everything."

end.

_____

the ending sucks, i know.

just to let y'all know, i'm off to another nct book but this time the characters would be all of nct 2018. i would be doing a genre that i never try so sorry for instance if it wasn't good.

thank you for those who found the time and energy to even read this book. i love y'all!

hope to see you in my other book too ❤

-wannashit