✈️ i love you baby, so bad

she sat down on the table, book on her hand.

today was sunday and like always, she would go to the bookstore and sits at the corner table with jaemin. this time, she wasn't comfortable enough to read any book.

he looked up, sensing her getting bothered. "is there something wrong?" he asked as he closed his book, stretching his body while at it. she returned his gaze and the guilt was eating her like hell. she doesn't know what to say.

she wasn't even sure of what he would felt about this.

he knew what it is about and he just smiled, the smile not reaching his eyes yet he still took her hand on his. something he's not supposed to do. something he doesn't have the privilege of doing so. but he was never a man of rules. maybe sometimes but totally not for now.

"uh, so, someone in my school, jiwon is his name, confessed to me yesterday and you know, jeno, and now i'm stuck." she stuttered. she wasn't sure if it's because of the truth or the fact that he was holding her hand tightly yet so gently.

he hummed and she studied his expression. it doesn't really change. he was that one person when they smile, they look extremely handsome and adorable but when their face on still, they would look incredibly scary and cold. he was definitely the latter now.

"just accept jeno. i didn't know about the other guy but jeno was sincere. take him and reject that jiwon." he said as he let go of her hand and turned to his book again.

she sighed. she was hoping he would say otherwise.

it wasn't about them, it was about him and her.

_____

rant time:

dear dream is so heartbreakingly beautiful btw. others said it wasn't supposed to be that sad, but i couldn't help to cry. i know mark still gotta be at nct and it's not like he's leaving the group or something but he said once,

being in dream is like reliving his childhood.

you see, that boy left his family at 13, he always work harder for others and although he was overworked, he never complain. this is what he want, to be standing on stage and things, he must've come prepared for all of that. to be with dream is like having all those middle school, high school best friend we all have again?

and we gotta talk bout drippin'

THAT SONG IS FUCKING AWESOME. y'all can't tell me it's not. gdi their changes are so obvious in there. 2 years and they created such masterpiece uhhh. the rap line are so not disappointing, jaemin btw :) how dare he.

p.s: hAECHAN AND RENJUN PART AT BRIDGE IS--

- wannashit