✈️ oh my heart hurts so good

to say she was surprised would be an understatement.

almost a month being close with the boys, someone is actually brave enough to came out.

jeno just confessed to her, right in front of jaemin, right in front of everyone.

widened eyes and opened mouth, she knew she wasn't the only one who didn't see it coming. they were shocked. she tried to not look too surprised as she might hurt his feeling and just think silently. what is there to think? she never does developed any sort of feeling towards jeno. he was a good friend, always laughing at her non funny jokes, listening to her complains and make sure she never skips her breakfast. she was grateful, but he was a best friend. even though he sounds like her mom sometimes.

she didn't knew what to say. she wasn't dense nor is she that stupid, she saw it coming but it came earlier than she expected. she knew he was secretly glancing at her when they were together, always trying to help her in any way possible and made a sad face when she and jaemin were together.

but that's it.

where's wikihow when we need it though. like, can someone tell her how to reject someone without saying that she actually like his best friend but haven't say anything cause she didn't know if he feels the same.

"i'll give it a thought." she said, sighing in relief as jeno's smile back on his face.

shit, it was dazzling.

"i'll send you home?"

she glanced at jaemin. he smiled knowingly and winked as he walked away with others. for some reason, that affection doesn't reach her.

it doesn't feel as real as it was.

_____

we go up album is just a bomb uhhhh liek i can't even say anything to all the songs. maybe i'll rant bout one or two songs in the next chapter which i would upload after this.

p.s: y'all can check out the dream we go up album, it won't disappoint you

-wannashit