✈️ our disco ball's my kitchen light

"stop talking nonsense, i'm going home."

jaemin suddenly said as he stood up and grabbed his bag. "could you send her home? it's late already." jeno asked.

"u-uh, i don't want to the my chores so is it okay if i stay with you? if i won't be a bother of course." jeno furrowed his eyebrow at her words but she just stared at him pleadingly.

"she wanted to be with you so let her be." that came out harsher than he thought.

the grip on jeno's hand tightened and jeno glanced at her. she was looking down, the corner of her lips trembled. she was holding back her tears.

he stood up, facing jaemin who just returned back the fierce glare lazily. he whispered lowly, "i don't know what happened to both of you but i don't like seeing her like this. stop being an asshole, jaemin." 

jeno was right, he was an asshole. rejecting her like this and hurting her, he hated it. what jeno didn't see was, he was tired too. all he wanted was to go home and sleep and wake up then do the same thing again.

"i'm sorry but mark, can you walk you me home?"

their eyes widened at the sudden declaration, the tense air died down by the shock. "excuse me?" the said boy said as he fumbled to get his things inside his bag. she looked up at him and just smiled.

she was tired, mark saw that.

he sighed before nodding and glanced at the two still guys at the back. jeno mouthed a 'thank you' before sitting down. jaemin left to his own way, leaving the other boys in confusion and rage at jaemin for being selfish.