01 | Vacation

It is VACATION! Party time!! I am done with grade 8! It was the best year of my life! My first high school year was just great! NOTHING BUT GREAT!!
Except that I played for the last basketball team. I wasn't happy with myself; but I came from a small town and school and they can't really teach basketball, if you know what I mean. I am determined to work hard to get in a better team.

***************************************
The next week my brother has a cricket tour. We drove ten hours to get there. Luckily I had the car for myself, because my brother rode with the other boys in the bus.

We finally got there around 5'0 clock.
AND 6'o clock I was in my bed sleeping.

***

"All I ever heard from you is blah blah blah!" My phone's alarm goes off with the song Blah,Blah,Blah from Armin van Buuren.

I almost threw my phone! I don't want to get up! AND watch the WHOLE FRICKING day cricket with no one to talk to!
Well there is this other girl there, Michelle, she is 2 years older than me and in the enemy school. You don't dare to say that name. We don't talk, I like her nothing.

**

Around 9'0 clock we are already sitting next to the field on our stools. I sit on my own stool, alone like you may think, because I have no one to talk to.
The next moment I hear voices behind me, three different people greeting everyone. I turn around and look at the most beautiful person ever. I quickly turn back, trying to avoid eye contact.

After a while I walk to the bathrooms, I walk in my own thoughts when I see him in front of me. I pull my phone out and start acting like I'm texting someone, when I almost trip over my own feet. How EMBARRASSING!! He only smiles at me!

He smiled at me!! He was only being nice Chloe!!

***

Almost at the end of the day, my mom stands there and talk with his mother. I walk and go stand there with her, since I'm all alone. He walks to us and comes stand there also. My heart beating out of my chest!

"Hi, I'm Tyler," he greets kindly.

"Hi, this is my daughter, Chloe," my mother bursts out.

What the hell!! I feel how my cheeks get warm! He is so hot!

The day is soon over! As we ride home, I can't stop thinking of Tyler. He is so nice and kind AND HOT!
I should stop saying it, he can have a girlfriend. I hope he doesn't have one.

***

The next day is soon to come. Another day of cricket! Yippee!! Jokes! I like to watch cricket, it just gets boring.

The day wasn't so exciting, as the first day. Nothing really happen. We all just sat there and watched some cricket. We didn't talk.

It was quite a short day.

***

The third day of cricket! I think it is going to be stupid and boring.

We have taken our seats next to the field, ready to watch the guys win another game. One of the other mothers came up with a brilliant plan. They came up that the children should go to the Congo Caves! How exciting, Tyler is also going to go.

As we enter the caves, I'm really scared, but I try not to show it. We are 5 children going, it's me, Tyler, Michelle, Michelle's younger irritatingly sister and some other girl.

Tyler is the whole time behind me. He is a gentleman if I may add, he always lets me walk first.

At some point we were standing next to each other, both of us at the back. We couldn't really see or hear what the man said and showed, that was guiding the whole group.
Michelle came in between us and pushed me forward so that she can stand next to him.

Bitch!! I want to shout! Keep it in Chloe!!!

**

As soon as we are done, we make our way out. I walk again in front of him.
"Why are you so quiet?" He asks.

Keep calm! Keep calm!

"Are you always so quiet? Or are you just looking? Or don't you talk much?" He says with a small smile on his lips.

"Nah, I'm just observing everything," I say with a shy tone.

"You are a good listener then," he states kindly.

"I-I-I don't-t know." I struggle to get the words out.

Just around the corner, bitch Michelle is there to steal Tyler, AGAIN!!

When we waited for our parents, Tyler talked to me, but every fricking time, I wanted to answer, Michelle came in between us and started a new conversation with him. It irritated me so much!! She is so mean to me!!

Can she just leave???

The day is soon over. I'm so glad, that I don't have to look at her rat face!!

****

Soon the whole week is over. After the Congo Caves, we never really had something to do with each other, well I had nothing to do with them. I was done with them, more with Michelle, but also with Tyler because she was the whole fricking time around him. I only have one word for her, slut! She was so mean to me.

To be honest, I think he liked me, but with Michelle around he lost interest, because I didn't hung on him the whole time. She made it very clear she liked him and he loved the attention. I would never work anyway. We live so far from each other and a long distance relationship never works, like ever!

I saw him this one time smoke. I tried to ignore it, because he was so kind. Maybe it is a good thing that things didn't work out. Everything happens for a reason. There are a lot of better and kinder boys out there. I have a lot of time to get a boyfriend.

Hello everyone!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. There are lots more to come, I'm thinking of writing a 50 chapter story. I promise I will get this done. No matter how long it takes!

I know this first chapter was boring but please read further. I promise it will get more interesting!

Love you all!! Remember to comment and VOTE please

xoxo