09 | Hey Princess

I wake up the next morning. Somehow I got in a bed. I sit up straight. It's a huge room. I remember we were sitting and my parents and John and Jenna, talked. I must have fallen asleep. I wonder how I got here.

I climb out of bed and go to the bathroom. This is so cool, my room has it's own bathroom. I climb back into the bed and pull the duvet to my nose up. I haven't slept enough yet.

***

"Hey princess, you need to wake up," a soft voice says.

"I don't want to," I groan.

"Come on, I'll make breakfast for you."

I open my eyes to be greeted by the most beautiful human ever. Oh my! Did he call me Princess?

"Who are you?" I say while pulling the duvet more upper to cover my whole body except my face.

"I'm James. We've already met. Remember at that other party?"

"Yeah, Yeah! I remember. Wait! Is this your house?"

"Actually it is my parents house," he laughs. "You get ready and I'll start making some food for you."

I only nod, he turns around and walks out of the room. Before he closes the door he says with a kind voice, "Don't take to long Princess." He then shuts the door lightly.

What the hell??? Am I living with James? The James!!! The most popular and sexy guy ever. Although he is in another school, everyone knows him!

After a short while, I walk out of the room, down the hall, trying to find my way to the kitchen. This is a huge house. Once I reach the kitchen, I see James, standing there making some flapjacks. Oh yummy, it looks delicious. Where is the rest of the people, I wonder.

He turns around and spots me. "Hey Princess! Slept well?"

"Yeah, very much thanks. Where is everyone?"

"They went for a drive and they went to go eat somewhere."

"What about you? Didn't you want to go?"

"Nah, I said I'll look after you and stay with you till you wake up, Sleeping Beauty."

I feel how my cheeks are getting warm. He is so good with words! He makes it really hard to act normal!
He takes two plates and place it on the table. He puts two flapjacks in each.

"Thank you," I say reaching to take the one plate.

"I'm not done, wait a sec."

"Don't put anything else on. Otherwise it will be more unhealthy. No sugar."

"Just trust me. It won't hurt, it is only one time, Princess," he smirks.

He then puts some whipped cream on one and on the other some vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate sauce over it. Now we are talking! It looks delicious. He hands me a fork and knife.

"Dig in," He says.

I take a seat and pick up the fork and knife. I start cutting a piece and place it in my mouth. Oh! Mmmm! It is so delicious.