17 | Bad boy

Today is the day, that I prove to Miss Swift, that I should be in her team. The A-team. Nothing! Nothing less! I have worked so hard! I tried so hard! I gave my everything and it still wasn't enough. It's like I work so damn hard and still get nothing.

The game is about to start. We all take our places on the court. I am so stressed.

You got this Chloe! Show her! Just give it your all! Be you! It's everything or nothing! You got this!

Belle passes me the ball, I catch it perfect and start running, hopping it from left to right.

Focus! Focus Chloe! You got this! Everything or nothing!

I jump in the air and throw the ball through the hoop.

Did you see that, Miss Swift?

That day we won by far. I had my shitty moments were I totally messed up, but I made it up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Monday morning at school started perfect! Everything went just fine! Everything went right! I just had the most perfect mood for a Monday. Nobody! Nobody could make my day bad.

Our first period is chemistry. After the opening, I take my bag and start walking towards the stairs. I walk into a solid figure, at first I thought it was a wall. I look up into sparkling, but dull eyes. My eyes scan his face for about two seconds and I realize it is Dash. He just stares at me, as if I've done something wrong. We walked into each other, it wasn't just me. I quickly apologized and walked away, but the thought of him still flew around in my head. Atleast he looked me in the eye, but he didn't apologize. What an ass!

The first periods passes quickly. At lunch we are standing in our usual circle. The tomato comes to a landing in the middle of the circle, like the usual days. As usual Eva shouts at Leo and his friends. But something is diffrent, Dash looked at me, like twice. What the fudge? He is actually really creepy, but hot at the same time. I just ignore him and try not to make eye contact.

*

The bell soon rings and I take my bag and walk to maths. Not one of my actual friends are in my classes. I have sort of friends there, but not close friends, so I'm not thát alone.

I walk a steady pace, when a door next to me swings open and someone pulls me into the ganitors closet. I almost stumble over my own feet. The tall figure is standing very very close to me, I try to move back but I'm against a wall. I lift my eyes from the ground to meet those dull green eyes of Dash. My heart starts beating out of my chest. What does he want? He is bad news! I should get away! Now! Fast! I try to move but he stops me with his hand around my wrist and waist. His grip isn't tight.

"I'm Dash and you walked into me this morning. Since then I can't get you out of my head. Why is that?" He says with a husky voice.

"I'm really-y  s-sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry," I say with a soft voice.

"Don't say sorry sweetheart. Your kind of cute when you stumble over you words," he winks at me.

"Ahh t-thank-ks," I stumble over my words.

Can I stop that! It is clearly impressing him and I don't want that. He is hot and everything, but I don't want to be in a relationship with him. He is a badboy. And a badboy is a no-no. Nah it is way more than that, it is a NOOOOO forever and ever. I don't want my heart broken.

He leans a little more forward and I smell the cigarettes. I want to cut my nose off, it stinks! His shirt moves a little by his neck and a tattoo peeks out. It's a name or something.

"What's that-t on y-your neck?" The words slip off my tongue.

"A tattoo," he answers very rude.

"Your an asshole," the words leave my mouth and I regret it immediately.

"I'm a what," he smirks.

"An asshole," I repeat myself to sound confident.

He steps closer and whispers in my ear, "You know you actually like me. Deep down you know this is going to be the story of a good girl falling for a bad boy," he smiles.

Atleast the lights in here is very dim, because otherwise he would see how much I'm blushing now.

"You wish," I giggle.

"Yah, I kind of wish," he smirks.

"This is not going to work and we both know it."

"Maybe it will."

"Lets just not walk that path."

"Why? Because I'm a badboy?"

"Yah kind of. Your not my type. If you know what I mean. I don't mean to be mean. And I don't want my heart to get broken by a stupid bad boy," the last words slips off my tongue and I regret.

"Oh, so I'm stupid?" He gives a half smile.

"I didn't—."

"Shhhh," he whispers in my ear. "Your are going to fall for me and we both know it. You can fight it and run away for it. You won't succeed."

He backs away, turns around and walks out of the ganitors closet.

Oh my hockey sticks! What happened? Did Dash just talk to me? Why? Does he like me? Is this really happening? Keep calm! Keep calm! I can't like him! I mustn't! He is bad news! He is a badboy! I should just stay away from him! Forget about this! Forget about him! Forever!

I open the door and start walking to maths. I'm already late, so I'm not going to run. It is quite far from where I am.

I arrive at my class and go take my seat. The thought of Dash makes me shiver.

Badboy alert!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for taking so long! I really tried to write faster! Sorry sorry💛

Just remember, this is not edited😉

Love ya all💝

Hope you enjoyed it♥️

Remember to COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME 💕

xoxo 💋