07 | Run!

When I'm outside, I scan around me. Making sure nobody sees me.

Now the only thing between me and freedom is a stupid fence. Thankfully it is an old fence, the fence are at some parts ripped and broken. Luckily it isn't wired either.

I begin by trying to break it, but I'm too weak. Next, I begin to dig a hole, in the ground underneath it, like a dog.

After several minutes of digging the hole is almost deep enough for me to fit through it, just a little more.

"She gone! She gone!" I hear someone shouts.

Oh Shit! Keep calm! Dig! Dig! Harder! Faster!

I dig harder and faster as the seconds past. After a few seconds of digging really hard and fast, I'm able to fit through.

I push myself through just in time, when someone comes running around the corner. He doesn't see me, because it is dark and I lay as still as possible. He runs past me.

I get up and start running. I don't know where to, I just have to get away from here. I have to escape!

It feels like I've been running for hours straight on. I just run and run and don't stop! I still don't know where to!

"Here she is!" Someone shouts.

"Catch her!" A other shouts.

Now my legs are carrying me faster by the second. It feels like I'm running on clouds. If I should sprint the hundred meters, I will win with a time of eight seconds, no doubt.

Then I hear a car, chasing after me! I still run, but it is catching up very fast.

Run Chloe! Run! If they catch you it is over! Run! Use everything inside of you! They will throw you back in that sell! You will die there! You won't marry someone, or have kids or go to college and fulfill your dreams! NOTHING!

I run! And run! I take a sharp turn and then there was a building. I run into the building, but there is no one. I run up the stairs. I hear them behind me! They are coming closer. Their catching up.

I reach the top of the building, fresh air fills my lungs. I take a deep breathe in. This is the end! I haven't even got my first kiss yet, or my first boyfriend yet!

They came running out of the building, they freeze when they see me. Then they lift their guns and point them at me.

"Come! Or we shoot," one says.

"You'll be safe with us," one tells me.

I hold my hand in the air. My hand is first in a fist and then I slowly lift my middle finger. They stare at me with wide eyes. Yes that's right, I can be a bad girl!

"Fuck you!" I turn around and run towards the edge, I don't look back and jump off a 50 level building.

I fall and fall and fall. It feels like forever. It is so much less stressed in the air, except that I'm going to hit the ground in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two...

"Wake up Chloe!" My mother shouts and I feel a water running down my face and neck. Did she just threw water on me?

"Why would mother throw water on me?" I'm highly pissed.

"You were having a nightmare, dear. It is dinner time."

So this All was just a dream! No one broke in and took me. I wasn't running away from anyone. Nobody is chasing me! I didn't jump off a building! Thank goodness it ALL was!

I think I maybe fell asleep when we got home. I mean, I was really tired after practice. I just wish that what Ethan and Michael told me was also a dream.

So I get up from the bed and start walking downstairs. My legs feel numb. I hadn't had a nightmare this bad in a long, long time.

"Hey, Sista," my brother greets me.

"Hey you," my dad also greets.

"Hi! Hi everyone," I greet friendly.

I take my seat at the table and my mother put the food on the table. We are eating a chicken with some veggies and rice. It is my favorite dish.

Ben is so thin, but he eats so much, even more than my dad. He eats like a grizzly bear.

Just a little background. Ben is my younger brother. He is two years younger than me. He is very sporty, if you know what I mean. He has always played A team in everything and he is playing for the provincial or whatever you may call it, in cricket and football. He is a machine! I love him so much, but he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. He is really like really good in cricket. I think that he could play for the country, or he might go to another country and play for them, like England or Australia or maybe Sout - Africa. My brother is also going to practice at MY school, because he is going to come here.

"Ben! Don't you want to eat the whole bowl?" I tease him.

"It's not my fault I'm hungry. Go shit!" He answers me with so much anger.

"Ouch! That hurt right here," I say gesturing to my heart. "Who peeded on your battery?"

"You!"

"Calm down both of you," my mom says strictly.

"I didn't have a good day, okay!" He says more friendlier.

We finish our dinner around 18:30.

"If you will excuse me, I still have homework to do. Thank you mom, the food was delicious." I say while standing up and put my chair under the table in.

"It's a pleasure darling."

I take a glass of water and throw it on my brother, but just a little.

"Your dead!" He screams.

"Catch me if you can!"

I run up the stairs, he is so fast. He is catching up to me.

Run! Run!

Next thing I know, he is lifting me up and throwing me lightly to the ground.

Long story short, I won the playful fight...
Well in my head...

Hello everyone!! Thank you for reading this far!! Please continue reading!! And comment AND vote AND follow please!!

Enjoy♥️

xoxo