25 | A popular boy

The next few weeks went by. Me and Leo greeted each other most of the time and mostly just stole some glimpses of each other. I know he doesn't like me, but part of me just can't get him out of my head and heart. It's like he is meant to be there. There must be a reason why he was brought into my life.

So this is totally true, I promise!

So, I like Leo so much and it hurts that he doesn't like me. Some nights I would cry, literally cry about him, even when we didn't had much to do with each other. I prayed every night, because I don't want my heart to get broken again by some boy I liked and he didn't liked me. I prayed that Jesus would show me if this is worth it. Is all of this worthy? Should I put my heart on the line? I asked him to show me somehow, anything. The next day came and Leo just started talking to me and smiling at me like never before and there and then I knew, Jesus just showed me.

(This above really happened and it means a lot to me. Sorry if you didn't like it.) (The next that I'm going to write is going to be my imagination and didn't really happened.)

So it is a week after that Leo talked to me. School is out and I'm walking to one of the benches outside the school, waiting for my dad to come pick me up. I go sit on an empty bench. I see a tall figure standing next to me and then come sits next to me. I keep my eye on the phone, where I'm messaging Eva.

"Hey," the voice nexts to me says.

I look up. "You talking to me?" I ask while pointing at myself. How stupid can I be!?

"Yah kind of," Leo starts laughing.

"Oh sorry. I was just a little bit -." He cuts me off.

"A little surprised that the popular boy would talk to you?" He smirks.

"Well excuse me. I don't think I'm that unpopular and for your information, I don't need someone like you to talk to me," I roll my eyes.

"Okay. That was kind of rude and I'm sorry."

"Kind of?"

"I actually came here to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me?"

"Uhmmm-." Can he stop cutting me off?

"You don't have to, if you don't want."

"No no! I would really like to go."

"Oh! That's great!" He smiles and gives me a wink.

I can feel how I'm blushing. How embarrassing. I look the other way.

"You look kind of cute when you are  blushing," he turns my head to face him.

"Thanks," I stumble slightly over my words.

"Can I pick you up?"

"I think my parents will drop me off, but thanks. Their quite overprotective," I give a small smile.

"Oh! It's totally fine. Meet me at the mall around 5 pm."

My dads stops infront of us, that is sitting on the bench. I quickly get up.

"Well, I'll see you later. Bye Leo," I give a small smile and turn around attempting to walk away, when he grabs by wrist.

"See you tonight beautiful," he winks.

I only smile and blush more and get in the car. Leo walks to the other side of the car on my dad's side. Oh fudge!

"Hi Sir," Leo reaches his hand out to greet my dad. My dad talks it and greets him back.

"Hi Leo! How you doing?"

"Nothing much, Sir, just practicing and school is keeping me busy."

"Ahh, busy man, I see. Well nice to see you Leo, I need to get somewhere. Bye," my dad waves.

"Bye Sir."

"How was school?" My dad asks.

"Oh it was just a normal day."

"Did you atleast enjoyed it?"

"Yah yah, always! Dad soo..."

"Yes? Tell me."

"Can I go to the mall around 5 pm? I kinda sorta have a date," I bite my lower lip.

"Yess — What? With who?" My dads tries to keep calm but is failing.

"Chill dad! He is really nice and I'm sure you'll like him."

"No, I'm calm. Who is it?"

"It is, Leo," I bite on my teeth.

"Leo?"

"Yes. Can I go?"

"I don't know? He is to old for you, isn't he?"

"Well it is only two years and only one night."

"What are you going to do?"

"We are just going to get a milkshake. That's all."

"Okay, but you must be home by half past six. Understood?"

"Yes yes, sure. I understand."

"I am going to take you and come pick you up."

"Okay, that's fine. Thanks dad."

Now that that's out of the way. Time to decide what to wear...