11 | Second chances

I take James' phone and start typing to Rachel.

James:14 July— Hey! Meet me at the coffee cafe, in an hour!🤗❤️

"Okay. It done. We are going to the cafe NOW! And you know the plan."

"Did she read it yet?" James asks.

I look on the phone, "Yes, lets go."

We walk outside. At first I wonder how are we going to get there, when James pulls out some car keys. Did I mention, he is seventeen. He gestures towards the Land Cruiser and he go climbs in. I follow him and also get in the car.

"Can you drive," I ask.

"Sure, trust me."

I only nod at him and he starts the car. We drive in silence for about 30 minutes when the car comes to a stop in front of a cafe coffee shop. It is so cute! There is a garden, with chairs and tables and there is no traffic or city noises. We climb out and walk to the entrance. We are greeted and taken to a table with four chairs. We take a seat across each other.

I scroll mostly on my phone and he does the same. It's been ten minutes.

"Do you think she will come," James sounds nervous.

"Yah, I hope so. Just chill."

"Oh fuck! She's here!" He whispers.

"Calm down!" I whisper back. "Now, put your hand on my hand and laugh at something."

"What? But—."

"Just do it," I say through my teeth.

He does as I say. "She is looking," he states.

The next thing I know, a beautiful woman stands next to me. Her muscles making me feel so uncomfortable about my body. Her tanned skin, makes me look like a white duvet cover. Her long blond hair looks so soft and silky. Her brown eyes looks through you .

"What the hell James!" She almost screams. "You sent me a message to meet you here and then this! You know! I still love! I always have and always will," she continues.

"What?" He asks surprised. "You do?"

"Okay, so I'm going to leave you two alone. And by the way, I'm his family," I say before turning around and go climb back in the car.

James P.O.V

"Do you really still love me?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mean, feelings don't just fade away. I really still have feelings for you. I want you back James! Please!?" Rachel pleads.

"I mean, I still have feelings for you too." I say. "Are we going to try this?"

"Yes! Please! Give me one more chance!"

"Yes I will! Welcome back my love!" I say with the biggest smile on my face. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist, lifting her up into a tight hug. I kiss her on the cheek a couple of times and then I put her down. "Well, I have to go. I should take Chloe home and I'll pick you up at eight, Sugarplum." I say and went in for a kiss.