12 | Alone or maybe not

So, the school starts in like a week and we still haven't got a new house to live in. We still live with James and his parents. It is quite boring, because he is always with Rachel, my brother is always practicing and my parents are always out house hunting. James' parents are always working. And me, I have a daily routine, sleep, eat, practice, watch tv and repeat.

***

It's almost like 6 pm and nobody is home except me. I lay in front of the tv watching the best movie ever, "To all the boys I've loved before" it is like the best. It just describes me, like, I have had like three major crushes in my whole life. Chris from summer camp, Benjamin from middle school and last but not least it was Liam from high school. These were my three major crushes, if this secret crushes got out, I'm screwed.

Peter Kavinsky! Why couldn't every guy be like him. I wish for someone like him.

Screeechhh

"What the fudge was that," I ask myself and pausing the television.

Screeeechhhhhhhh

"Oh shit!" I whisper under my breath.

"Footsteps"

"Oh fuck," I whisper even softer to myself.

Screeecchhhhhhh

I slowly stand up from the couch that I was laying on and walk towards the stairs, trying not to make a sound.

Screeeeeeeeeechhhhhhhhh

The noise becomes louder and I can hear footsteps. Oh shit! I slowly go up the stairs when I trip and fall. Ouch!

"Who is there," someone screams.

"Oh fuck!" I whisper. I quickly get up and start running up the stairs.

"Who is there?" He screams. "I will get you! Get out!"

I run fast, very fast. I run in my room in and shut the door. I then lock it. I don't want to die tonight. Is it a robber? Or just my imagination? Why does this happen to me every time?

Someone smashes against the door.

"Open the fucking door!" He screams and slams against the door.

"Go away, take what you want! Leave me alone!" I scream back, curling myself up on my bed and trying to hold the tears back.

"Your the thief here! You broke into my friends' house!" He screams.

"What? I live here you asshole!" I scream.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He screams.

I stand up and walk to the door, removing the chair and holding a tight grip on the handle and the keys. "Okay, so I'm going to open the door! So don't kick or kill me. I have deodorant and I swear I will make you blind!" I scream. "Okay?"

"Yeah yeah, open the door up. And if you're lying, I will kick your face that it looks like a pothole. Hear me?" He says a little bit softer than last time he spoke.

"Yeah," I say. I slowly unlock the door and open it up. I beautiful human being is standing in front of me. He is so a thief! He stole my heart at first sight. Jokes! I don't like someone so quickly.

He has blond hair with ice blue eyes, he is tall and a little skinny but with muscles. He doesn't have a dark skin, he has a peachy color skin.

"Who are you?" He asks rudely.

"Well,firstly, I'm Chloe and hi to you too."

"I'm Finn.Why are you living in my friend's house?" He asks.

"It's a long story."

"I have a lot of time. Come on, let's go down stairs," He gestures for me to walk in front.

So I do. I walk in front, with him just behind me. The next thing I feel, is his hand on my lower back. What the fudge is it with these guys and physical contact? We walk down the stairs to the living room. I take a seat and he come sits next to me.

"So let's hear it. Why are you here?" He asks more kindly.

"Our house burnt down and somehow, James' dad and my dad are old friends and know each other very well. And he offered that we come and live here till we get a house to stay in. So what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, I thought James would be here and then I heard you laughing and —" I cut him off.

"I didn't laugh," I say in a serious tone.

"Your joking with me? Right?"

"No! Seriously, I promise." I assure him.

"Then? Who was it?" He questions me.

"How should I know?"

"Fuck!"He mumbled.

Someone laughs.

"Knock knock," someone grumbles.

"Don't answer, we should get out," Finn whispers in my ear.

We slowly and quietly stand up from the couch and start to walk to the glass back door.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" He screams. "If you don't answer I'll have to kill you," he laughs.

"Let's just answer," I whisper.

"No! Then your dead," he whispers. "And I don't want to lose you now, before we could get to know each other," he whispers even more softer, this time with his lips against my ear.

"If you don't want to hear my joke then we will have to play hide and kill," the psycho screams.

"Oh fuck!" Finn whispers.

We are still walking slowly toward the glass door. We finally reach it. I take a firm grip of it and try to slide it open. It makes a crack noise. We're doomed.

"I heard you!" He warns us. "Come out, come out where ever you are."

I slid it a little bit more so that we could fit through. When we're both out, we shut the door slowly and quietly and we quickly run into the huge garden at the back of the house. I follow Finn, he stops in front of a huge tree, 50 meters from the house. He looks up and I follow his gaze. I see a treehouse, it is a beautiful treehouse.

"Climb! Fast! He can still see us," Finn warns.

When we both are up there we just sit on two chairs inside the locked treehouse.

This was such a scary chapter right? Thanks for reading!!

Love ya all!!

Please COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE! Pretty please💛

Enjoy!!♥️

💋