05 | With Bad comes Good

Warning : language ⚠️
***

Nothing really happen the past three weeks after my date with Zack. Zack and I mostly talked over the phone, because we both had to practice. He had to practice baseball and I practiced my basketball.
I had really improved in my basketball or so says our coach.

***

Riley, Eva, Grace, Hannah, Camilla and I are walking in the mall. We go sit in the coffee shop. The coffee shop is in the middle of the mall's hall. We all order milkshakes. We talk for about a half hour shit.

My jaw drops to the center of the earth. Zack is holding another chick's hand. He just kissed her on the cheek.

"What the fuck!" I mumble

Everyone is now turning around and staring at them.

"ZACK!" Grace shouts. "You son of a raccoon," she grumble.

He turns around and looks directly in my eyes.

Keep the tears in Chloe! Keep it in!

I lift myself from my seat. I walk fast to Zack. My adrenaline is so high!

"Chloe? What ya doing here?" He startles.

"You son of a raccoon! What the fudge! Who is this?" I point to the girl standing next to him, there fingers intertwined.

"This is my friend-d-d , um, Sierra." He struggles.

"Your friend? Fuck that, I'm your girlfriend!" Sierra exclaimed.

"Well, he cheated on both of us," I fold my arms looking him straight in the eyes.

"I can explain-"

"I'm out!" Sierra slaps Zack through the face and walks away.

"Chloe? I'm sorry!" He asks.

"I can't believe you did this to me. Why? You said I was perfect! What happen? Everything went great or didn't it? You said you miss me. I don't need your love! We are done!" I turn around when he grabs my arm.

"Please!"

"It's too late, get gone, shut up! If you think I care now. No I give a fuck!"

I pull my arm out of his grip and start walk towards my friends.

Keep the tears in! Keep it in! Be strong!

I take my seat.

"I am so sorry, Chloe," Riley says.

"That bastard! I will beat him up!" Grace assures me.

"Please, lets just leave it," my voice cracks.

...

***

It's Saturday today. Today we are playing against some other school called Jaguars or something like that.

I still can't believe Zack cheated on me yesterday. Why? Why? He is an asshole!!!

Get him off your mind, Chloe! You have to focus on the game!

***

We all gather by the lockers. We change into our match clothes after we warmed up.
I hope I have a good game today.

We walk out onto the court. I keep my eyes on the ground. I take my place on the court and I look up when I see Zack. What does he want? I can't deal with him now!

FOCUS! Focus Chloe!!!

Hannah throws the ball my way.

Catch it! Catch it!

It slips through my fingers into the other player's hand. The tall skinny girl runs like wind and goes score.
I kick the floor. It my fault again!

Take it from her. Take it Chloe! Make up for what you have done! If you don't you will be kicked off the team!

This time I take the ball, I hop it from one side to the other. I run as fast as I can. My heart beating like lightning. I do it! I score! I scored!! I jump in the air. It is know 36 - 36 for the both of the teams with 15 seconds left to play.

Now Chloe! Now! You must take that ball and score! Show Miss Swift you belong in this team! Show everyone! Show Zack you can live without him and that he has NO impact on you! NOW is the time!

Thirteen seconds, twelve seconds...I run towards the tall, skinny girl who has the ball. Somehow I get the ball and I'm again off towards the hoop. Five seconds, four seconds, I jump and throw the ball through the hoop. Two seconds, one second, the game is over. We are going to the semi-finals!

I fall on the ground after I shoot the ball. I lay on my back. All the stress is gone.

Hannah comes and pulls me up into a tight hug. Next moment, is it a group hug. Everyone is screaming and laughing.

Everyone part from the hug. We all walk in a line to greet the other players. They are quite mean. They almost crush the bones in my hand.

After the game, we all go to the locker rooms and shower and change clothes.
My parents are waiting for me in the car with my brother. I'm the last to go out of the locker room.

I walk with my eyes planted on my phone, when I think I walk into a wall. My eyes shoot up and meet Zack's. I startle back and almost fall over my own feet when he catches me and pulls me again closer to him. I push him away from me and his grip loosens.

"What do you want?" I snap at him.

"Listen Chloe," he starts. "I'm sor-"

"NO! You listen. Your not going to tell me your sorry and all that shit. I'm done with you. You cheated on me. I really thought you liked me, but looks like I was wrong. Don't ever talk to me, ever! Leave me alone! Don't come watch my basketball games ever again."

I push him out of my way and I walk out to the car.

Before I walk out the door, I turn around and say my last words to him, " Bye Zack."

"Chloe!" He calls. "You deserve the best. I want you to have it all. Bye Chloe"

I turn back and walk out the door. The tears are fighting in my eyes to get out, but I just bite my lip and swallow it down.

I guess with the bad comes always something good...

Remember to follow ☝🏻☝🏻^^^^^^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This was a really sad chapter for me. BUT I likes it.

Comment, Vote and FOLLOW!!!

Love you all

xoxo