16 | My dreams

Choose Chloe! Choose! Now!
I stand in front of River and Liam. Then suddenly I'm alone with Liam, on a tennis court and like River is calling me but he is not around and like now I should choose where to go. And I chose to go to River and suddenly we're in a hallway and he moves closer to kiss me with his hand on my cheek...

"Honey dear. Wake up! It's school," my mother interrupts my beautiful dream.

"Uhmm, just five more minutes."

"No, you won't get done."

"Okay," I mumble.

I swing the blanket off me to the left and sit up straight with my legs hanging from the bed. I don't want to get up! I wonder what would have happen if my mom didn't wake me. Like, I already made my decision, but would there be another decision to make.

I wish two people would want to be my boyfriend at the same time. I don't want it to be difficult, it is just that I want a boyfriend, or just a boy that likes me.

I don't want to sound desperate or anything.

***

I have so many dreams. I want to travel the world. See everything I can. Feel everything I can, every emotion. I want the best job. I want to be more skinny and just more beautiful. I want a pimple free face. I want to be successful. I want to achieve my goals.

***

I walk into the school, but I'm not very excited of it. With opening my thoughts are everywhere and I don't know why.

"Grateful, thankful, blessed"
- John 1:16

Those words stay with me for a minute. I can't help but think about them when the teacher announces the day's schedule.

Grateful! I should be more grateful. I have everything I need, a mom, a dad and a brother. I have a family and friends. I have a house to live in. I have food to eat. I have blankets to protect me from the cold. I don't have a disease. I am wonderfully made. I don't struggle often. I'm not that fat, I have a little bit of fat, but I'm still healthy.

Thankful! I should be thankful for every little thing in my life. Thankful!

Blessed! Everything comes from God. He made us wonderful! I'm blessed.

The first three periods ends quickly. It is break for about an half hour. We have a specific place where we sit during break. We are kinda a big group of grade nines.

We stand in our circle and talk about how our day went so far, when suddenly there falls a tomato slice between us. One of the grade elevens threw it. Then another one goes flying through the air.

"Stop it!" Eva shouts with lots of anger.

"Or what," Leo one of the grade elevens says while pouting and start laughing.

What an ass!

"I will throw you back."

"Come, try," he challenges her.

She rolls her eyes and turns her back towards them. They are such asshole. I just can't. Their supposed to be our leaders next year. And here they are acting like 5 years old. Sometimes I wonder if they want to annoy everyone.

Leo...
Leo is a grade elevens student. He is quite muscular but a little chubby too. He has pimples on his face. He has a tanned skin, with almost black hair and dark brown eyes. He is quite tall. And he is known to be the biggest asshole ever!! He WILL play with your heart. Keep you on a string! He is also mean with other people. I don't like him! He is THE Leo, he is the only one with that name. Everyone knows him. He is popular. He plays cricket for the first team. He plays football for the first team. So what I'm actually saying, is that although he is kind of fat, he is really good in sport. Unfortunate he is an asshole!

The school day is soon over. I go home and quickly eat and get ready for the basketball practice. My mother drops me off at the courts and I go join my friends on them, while we are waiting for Miss Swift.

"Gather around ladies," Miss Swift says while gesturing.

We all gather around her.

"Go take a jog everyone," she says. Everyone does what she says.

In the middle of practice, Miss Swift calls me to go to her.

"Hi Chloe," she starts.

"Hi miss," I greet her nicely.

"So, you are going to play for Miss White's team," she says.

WTF!! Did she just drop me to the B-team!! In the middle of practice!? What the hell!! Why?

"Okay, Okay," I say and start walking towards the court next to the one where the A - team is practicing. I walk to Miss White. "Hi miss. Miss Swift says I should practice here."

"Oh, okay. Uhmm, give me a minute to figure this out," she says friendly. "Go play that position," she says while taking someone off the court.

I do as she says, but I struggle. I can't get anything right. I through the ball like my ass. I drop it. I catch it miss the whole fricking time. I can't shoot. I can't take the ball from another player. What the fudge is going on with me? I can't get it right!

"Get the ball," Miss White shouts on me. "No Chloe! No! What are you doing?"she continues to shout. "You aren't giving it your all," she keeps shouting on me.

Keep the tears in Chloe! Show them your strong! Your stronger than them! You will show them their wrong! You WILL get back into the A-team! You will succeed! Keep strong! Keep the tears in!

The whole practice went like, Miss Swift shouting on me. I was moved around on the court. I didn't get anything right!

When I arrive home and I'm alone in my room, the tears flows out of my eyes, non stop.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW, please🧡

Hi everyone! Sorry that I took so long!

Hope you enjoyed it! I will try to write faster!💛

Thankssss♥️

Love ya all❤️

Enjoy💖

xoxo 💋