Saving the B*tch

^
"Um I have a better idea" said Meggy as she then went into her squid form.

"Hold on" said Meggy still in squid form

"Uh ok" said Mario as he hung onto her back. She then shot into the air with Mario. Bypassing all the levels, until they then arrived at the front door of bowsers castle.

*Door Opens*

"Hello is this the pizza delivery guy" said Bowser as he Open the door to only see. Mario and Meggy.

"Hey where here to save pr-" said Mario before being cut off by Bowser.

"OHHH SH*T" said Bowser as he then slammed the door on then.

"Well sh*t" said Mario in defeat.

"I have an idea" said Meggy

Meggy then Proceeded to attach ink bombs to the door to blast there way in.

"You ready Red" asked Meggy to Mario.

"Yep" said Mario in response

*stock explosion sound*

The door blast open allowing them to walk through. And get to Bowsers main area were the couple see's Peach in a cage and Bowser in front.

"MARIO!" Said Peach in her cage.

"Oh yeah hi" said Mario plainly

"Huh ?" Questioned Bowser as he then looked over to see Mario. And Meggy standing in front of him.

"Bowser im going to kick you're PINGAS" said mario as he then ran over to bowser and...................

"you're ugly bro" said Mario Straight to his face

"WAHHHHHHHH" cried Bowser as he then fell to the the floor crying in tears.

Meggy then shot the lock off of Peachs cage and freed her.

"Mario thanks for saving me" said Peach happily as she pulled Mario to a hug.

"Uhh yeah im gonna get some spaghetti" said Mario as he quickly broke there hug. And walked off.

"Uhh yeahh im leaving too" said Meggy as she followed Mario out the castle.

"Hmmm Where are they going?"

________________________________
Hey nothing to say really so yeah see ya next part.