Cake=Life

So Meggy goes her way to a cake shop to get the cake. But as she enters she sees WALUIGI at the front desk.

"Hello welcome to Waluigi's Bakery" said Waluigi happily

"hey I'm here to pick up a cake" answered Meggy.

"Ahh yes here" said Waluigi as he slammed down a large cake on the desk. "Now that will be $5000" said Waluigi with a large grin.

"come on can't we work out something" argued Meggy

"No now give me my money" said Waluigi angrily

"Fine" said Meggy begrudgingly as she gave him a large brief case of cash, and handed it to Waluigi

"Thank you very much, now a tip" said Waluigi happily putting out his hand

"Umm no" said Meggy as she then slowly walked away with the cake.

"WHAT... NO TIP" said Waluigi angrily as he then pulled out a uzi from under the counter, and started firing at Meggy. But she quickly turned around, and hid behind a larger table knocking it over bringing her cake with her.

"GET DAT SON B*TCH" said Waluigi as a Sentry gun from TF2 popped out from under ground.

Meggy quickly put the cake on the floor, and shot the sentry stunning it for a Second. Allowing her to then shoot Waluigi knocking him into the wall behind her. Allowing her to quickly get the cake, and dash out the store.

"HEY STOP" screamed Waluigi as he then pulled out a giant rocket launcher. "ACP 1 30" screamed Waluigi as he shot the rocket at Meggy hitting the ground near her causing. Her to get sent flying as she then slammed into the ground.

"WAHAHAHA" screamed Waluig in victory as he walked over to Meggy on the floor, and started dancing in victory

"YAHH" yelled Meggy as she quickly got up with little power she had left, and gave Waluigi a kick right in his PINGAS.

"OHHHHHHH" screamed Waluigi in pain as he then took two steps, and then fell over on the ground in pain.

"Hugh!" Mound Meggy in pain as she too fell to the floor lying down in pain.

________________________________
Oh blyat whats gonna happen. Find out next time I guess.