FBI OPEN UP

So Luigi then went on his way back to Mario's house to tell Mario that the is park ready to be used.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hello?" said Mario as he answered the door to see Luigi.

Oh hey Luigi what took you so long" asked Mario

"Uhh just don't ask" said Luigi as he walked inside
To Lie down on his bed.

"Ok well I im gonna-" *BANG* said Mario about to go back inside before being interrupted by a soun of gun fire coming from the street, and he turned around to see a group of 15 Toad ops with carbine rifles charging at Marios house.

"HOLY SH*T" screamed Mario as he ran back inside and ran to Meggy who was lying on Marios bed.

"MEGGY TOAD OPS WE ARE GONNA DIE" screamed Mario as he Entered the room.

"What those mushroom heads again" said Meggy as she quickly got up grabbed her gun, and went to the front door. Mario then went to Luigis room to warn him

"LUIGI TOAD OPS OUTSIDE ARE GONNA KICK OUR PINGAS" screamed Mario as he ran to Luigi.

*Luigi Still Sleeping*

"Fine what ever" said Mario as he then walked to the front door with meggy to hold off the Toad Ops.

"FBI OPEN UP" screamed one of the Toads outside before bashing open the door an shooting up the house.

"Wha?" said Meggy Surprised as she quickly knocked over a table and took cover behind it. While Mario quickly ran to where Meggy was, behind the table.

Meggy then quickly grabbed an ink bomb and threw one at the Toad Ops by the front door. Blowing up 5 of the 15 but right after they started to return fire.

"Don't worry Meggy I GOT THIS" said Mario as he then stood up and pulled out a glock "LEOROOOY NMMMMM JENKINSS"opened fire on the Toads unloading an entire clip killing a total of 1, because it was a glock. So after that he was the shot sending him flying back into the kitchen.

"RED YOU ALRIGHT" asked Meggy worried

"Im a Light headed" said Mario before falling Unconscious

Meggy then quickly pulled out a quad rocket launcher, and fires all four missiles at the Ops blowing them all up. After she then quickly ran to Mario to make sure he is ok.

"RED" screamed Meggy as she tried to shake Mario

*NOTHING*

But then a large beam of light comes down behind Meggy. She turns around to see... DOCTOR STEVE come down from the beam of light through the roof.

"Wait steve what are you doing here?" Asked Meggy perplexed by the situation.

"I have come from Heaven to save Mario" said Steve as he then cast some HOLY SPELL that instantly woke Mario up healing him.

"Hey im feeling much better" said Mario happily as he then stood up.

"RED" said Meggy happily as she then pulled Mario into a hug.
"Also thanks for saving Mario there" said Meggy looking at Steve.

"No problem" said steve as he then flew back into heaven...

_______________________________
Hey 514 words thats my highest number of words for one part in a story any ways nothing else to say so see ya comradez.