WEDDING AHOY

Mario was holding out a ring made if a A special metallic spaghetti ore from italy.

"Will YEE marry me" asked Mario on his knees.

"YES" yelled Meggy as she proceeded to jump at Mario hugging and kissing on the ground.

"Oh yeah dat's da good sh*t" said the shpee to himself as ge took about  5000 pictures,9 before slowly sneaking off to report back to Peach.

Mario, and Meggy now engaged go to the castle to tell everyone of there about the news.

*Flash to when they arrive*

So Mario, and Meggy call over Luigi, Smg4, Toad, Bob, and steve to tell them the news.

"Alright so we would just like to say-"
"WERE GETTING MARRIED B*TCHS" said Meggy before being interrupted by Mario holding up his middle finger at everyone.

*Gasps everyone*

"Wow Mario is getting married before i do, i think i have failed at life" says Smg4 as he hangs his head down in shame.

"Wow I didn't think you would be married brither" said Luigi happily.

"Ok so Smg4 can you help with the decorations" asks Meggy

*Face intensifies* "Hell yeah" said Smg4 as he pulled out a large box out of the air full of decorations.

"And Luigi can you some how get a place for us to host the wedding" asked Meggy

"U-uhh ok i guess i could do that" said Luigi nervously

"Great everything will turn out "perfectly"...

_______________________________
Sorry for short part been busy with school comming back on so ya know but any ways see ya next chapter comrades.