Kidnapped m8

So our not so brave hero Luigi walks to the alleyway he was told to go to, and make a deal.With Wario for the park. So Luigi walks to the alleyway to see Wario standing with a large briefcase, looking around suspiciously.

"Uhh hey Wario I got the money?" Said Luigi as he pulled out the Envelope of money.

"Ah good" says Wario as he takes the money from Luigi.
"Just one thing" said Wario before a wild Waluigi appears behind Luigi with a baseball bat.

"Uh ok what i-" was all Luigi could say before he was knocked unconscious by Waluigi...

*Fast Forward Time*

"Uhhhhh" mouns Luigi in pain as he awakes from his TKO.

"Oh sh*t he is awake" says Wario as he sees Luigi wake up.

"Uhhh what happened?" Questions Luigi as he wakes up.

"Alright so we are gonna hold ransom until someone will pay for you're release. So you get to call someone ,and tell them to go to 25 Pingas row green and bring money " said Wario as he hands Luigi a phone.

"U-uuh o-ok" said Luigi stuttering

*Flash To Mario*

"Mmmm oh BOI this makes me so happy" said Mario he dug into a big plate of spaghetti.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hmmm ehh its not important" said Mario as he kicks it out the window, accidentally hitting someone in the head outside.

"Ouch hey watch it" said the person outside

Mario then looks outside to see non-other than Saiko standing outside. With his phone in her hand, but Mario is really to occupied with his spaghetti to care so pays no attention.

"Huh" said Saiko as she looked at Marios phone to see that a call was coming from Luigi ao she picks up.

"Uhhh hello" answered Saiko as she picked up the phone.

"MARIO BROTHER HELP ME IM BEING KIDNAPPED I NEED YOU'RE HELP IM BEING HELD FOR RANSOM!!!" Screamed Luigi.

"Wait what?" Questioned Saiko in shock.

"Wait Saiko, whatever it's ok, but I need you're help im being held for ransom HELP" said Luigi screaming in fear.

"What where are you" asked Saiko

im at 25 Pingas row green and bring money for them I GONNA DIE" was all Saiko could hear before the phone was cut off .

"Toriya" said Saiko in her anime voice as she quickly got on her way to the location.

____________________________
Hey got this part done. By the way this and the next few parts will be about saving Luigi then it will be back to the wedding, but this is just a mini arc.