Who ya gonna call...

So Mario made his way back to his house after losing Wario.

"Whoo glad to be back... wait wheres Meggy?" Questioned Mario as he walked through the house trying to find Meggy, but to no Avail. Went to Luigis room to ask him.

"LUIGI" screamed Mario as he woke up Luigi.

"WAHHH... wait Mario bro what do you need?" Asked Luigi surprised.

"Hey bro have you seen Meggy" asked Mario

"Sorry bro have not seen her but I will help you find her" said Luigi.

"Hmm well she DID go to the cake place so I guess I should check there" said Mario to himself as him, and Luigi went on there way to the cake shop. After they quickly ran there they saw Meggy lying down on the floor unconscious, and Waluigi on the floor in pain holding his PINGAS.

"MEGGY" yelled Mario as he quickly ran over to Meggy.

"MEGGY YOU OK" said Mario worried

"Hang on bro let me call Dr. Steve" said Luigi as he picked up his phone. And quickly called Steve but got no response.

*Flash To Steve*

"Snugggghhhhhh" snored Steve  as he slept in his apartment.

*Flash Back To Luigi*

"Well sh*t" said Luigi in a filthy frank voice.

"Well IT'S A MARIO TIME" yelled Mario as evolved into... DR. MARIO 2.0.

______________________________
Hey got it done, anyways I wanted to say that the "actual wedding" will start after this ark about saving Meggy so don't worry it coming soon.