Romance?

So Saiko now went on her way to the location said by Luigi by GPS. She then walked down the street until she saw an alleyway with Wario standing with arms crossed next to a tied up Luigi so she Decides that she's in the right place.

"Umm hello?" Said Saiko as she walked up to Wario

"Hello you are here for Luigi yes?" Asked Wario

"MMMMHMMMHMMM" yelled Luigi in fear

"Yeah fine what ever heres the money" *gives money*

"Ahhh good just on more thing..." said Wario before Waluigi appears behind Saiko with a baseball bat in hand ready to swing.

                                   TORIYA
*Turns Around* "とりあ!!!" yelled Saiko as she then punched Waluigi so hard he went into the traffic on the road getting run over.

"OH SH*T F*CK THIS SH*T IM OUT" sang Wario as he escaped with Luigi from the alleyway through a door to there left.

"HEY" yelled Saiko as she quickly ran to follow Wario, but was stopped when a group of Goombas with ak47s ambushed her from the back

"Stop right there criminal scum you have violated the law pay you're fine or face juste-" said the goomba before being shot by saiko who pulled out a minigun, and shot all the goombas allowing her to continue to chase Wario through the building.

After finally catching up to Wario she managed to corner him in a alleyway with no escape with Luigi.

"STAND BACK IM WARNING YA" said Wario in Spongebob voice as he pulled out a revolver, aimed it at Luigi.

"Argh fine" said Saiko in a sad tone as she put down her minigun.

"Good now we can- JUST KIDDING B*TCH" said Wario before he then shot at saiko, but she dodged it just in time and quickly pulled out a pistol and shot Wario in the face sending him flying back

"OWCH MY PINGAS" Screamed Wario in Pain as he was lying on the ground.

"LUIGI" said Saiko as she ran to Luigi still tied up next to Wario. She the rips off the rope binding Luigi .

"Ohhh thanks helping me out there Saiko" said Luigi as he stood up stretching a bit.

"No problem Luigi" said Saiko as she then pulled Luigi into a hug, relaxed for a bit in each others  arms taking in the moment.

" thanks again for saving me Saiko, but I better get back to Mario" said Luigi breaking from there hug.

"Oh ok see you later Luigi" said Saiko before giving Luigi a little kiss on the cheek before starting to leave

""O-oh y-yeah see you later Saiko" said Luigi a little taken off guard by her kiss.

Luigi then went on his way back to Mario to inform him of getting the park ready fir the wedding...

_____________________________
Hey got this mini ark done hope ya liked it, also is it just me but personally I really like the Saiko x Luigi ship but hey thats just me .