Dear Henry

May 5th, 1974 

Dear Henry,

When are you coming home? I miss you, I need you. I am full term and due any day. You will miss their brith, but don't worry. I'll tell them about you the minute they are in my arms. I hope they are two boys, so they can look just like their father. I will send you pictures of our twins once they are born.

I love you, Henry.

All my love,

Lena 

I gripped the table as I dropped the paper onto the ground. It hurt. It felt like I was going to die if I didn't get my babies out. I had been having pains for the past week, on and off. I didn't want to think that they would come now, but they were. I stood shakily when the pain ended and made my way down stairs. Everyone was home, Kit, Ansie, his girlfriend, Papa, Mama, Uncle Frank, Aunt Emily and the babies. I needed one of them to take me to Dr. Rhodes. I needed this pain to stop. I was visibly shaking as I reached the ground floor, and Ansie was the first to notice. He shot up like a bullet and ran over to me.

"Lene, is it time?" He asked softly. I nodded and grabbed his arms. "Papa, we need the car."

"Kacken." Papa cursed, crabbing the keys. "Ansel, get her to the car." Ansle lifted me into his arms and ran out the open door. Mama and Richard followed us out into our car and the five of us went to the hospital, with Kit and everyone else in tow.

We were taken in immediately, and after much fighting, Papa was allowed in the birthing room with me. I needed him to do this. If he's not with me, I don't think I'd make it.

"Push, Helene." He said softly to me. We had been there a total of five hours when Dr. Rhodes finally said that I could push. I did just that. It took several minutes, son was finally born. Harvey Bauer St. Claire. I caught a glimpse of him before a nurse whisked him away. My second child wasted no time coming into this world and was born five minutes after her brother. Yes, a little girl, all pink and crying. Her name is Pheobe Madeline St. Claire. After an hour or so, the nurses brought my babies into the room and Mama and Ansel were allowed in. Mama had my Polaroid in hand and Immediately started taking photo's of her grandbabies and I.

"Papa," I whispered as he pulled a chair up. He held his arms out and I let him take Pheobe into his arms. "Thank you, Papa. For everything." Papa leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"No, Princess, thank you, for being my daughter and bringing these beautiful babies into the world." He said softly, looking down at his new princess.

Later that day, Ansel went home with the polaroid pictures and scribbled down a quick letter to his future brother in law saying his children were born. He attatched that note and the pictures to my letter and sent it to my boyfriend. Now, I would wait for his reply.

*

*

*

*

*

Hello lovelies,

New update. Yay.

I am slowly but surely working on Max and Emma. I promise,

Lots of Love,

DoctorWho