six

Alina

-

"Are you excited for the senior trip?" Giselle asks me, popping a grape in her mouth. It was lunch time and our table consisted of Giselle, Peter, Lucas, Lucas's girlfriend Sabrina, our friend Brooklyn, her boyfriend Travis and I. Peter's got his arm wrapped around my waist, and I had my head leaned against his shoulder. I was feeling rather sick today, so I didn't involve myself in much conversation for the sake of my sore throat. Peter knew I wasn't feeling too good, so he tried to take care of me the best he could while at school.

I nodded my head yes. "Yeah, I can't wait to fulfill my dream of finally going to New York." A smile played at my lips; just thinking about the trip had me feeling super giddy. The senior trip was a month away, and it's literally all we've been talking about since freshman year. The location differs every year, and this year, it was to the Big Apple. I'd always dreamed of going to New York, especially during the wintertime. Just the aesthetic made it all the more exciting.

"Dude, we're gonna take over New York for a week. How insane is that." Lucas chimes in, and everyone laughs.

"I heard the chaperones don't even care what you do, just as long as you report back to them by a certain time... which meaaaans," Sabrina trails off, and I knew exactly what she meant. She wiggles her eyebrows and looks at Lucas, nudging him.

"Bow chicka wow wow!" Lucas finishes, making us all go into a fit of laughter once more.

The senior trips were infamous for students either losing their virginity, or just having tons of sex to no end. Like Sabrina said, since the chaperones were in their early twenties, they didn't care what we did.

The thought of losing my virginity was a little overwhelming. The farthest I've ever even gone was make out, and of course, that was with Peter. Peter and I had never taken it a step further than that. We never even discussed the matter, but sometimes I felt like there was that specific tension between us. I knew Peter wasn't a virgin, and I knew he knew what he was doing, but that didn't scare me. If I was going to lose it to someone, I'd want it to be with Peter. He's one of the very few people I trust wholeheartedly, and I knew he would never do anything to intentionally hurt me.

Pulling me from my thoughts, Peter squeezed my side lightly and looked down at me. My eyes met his sparkling brown ones, and I smiled. I could never get tired of those beautiful eyes.

"You okay baby?" He asks, moving a piece of hair away from my face. I nod, trying not to pay attention to the massive sinus headache I've had all day.

"Yeah, just don't feel good." I sigh, wanting the day to end.

"You two are so cute!" Brooklyn grins, looking between Peter and I. My cheeks start to flame, and I awkwardly smile. Sometimes I forget people watch us when we have our small intimate moments.

"Thank you." I say quietly, and Peter follows with a chuckle and a "thanks."

"Let's get you home." Peter whispers to me, and I look at him confused.

"We have two more periods left though." I raise an eyebrow at him, and he grins.

"So? Let's ditch." He licks his lips and looks at me intently.

"Peter Kavinsky, what a bad influence you are." I grin sheepishly at him, but I agree to go through with his plan.

"Yo Giselle. Do you have a ride home? I'm gonna take Alina home because she doesn't feel too good." Peter explains, and Giselle nods.

"Yeah it's all good, I'll have a ride home." She says, eating another grape. Peter nods at her, and with that, we say goodbye to everyone as the bell rings. We exit our school discreetly and get into Peter's Jeep, and we go back to my place.

Right when I get there, I head upstairs and immediately change into some sweats and Peter's hoodie (which was way oversized on me; I kept it because it smells like him and it brings me pure comfort). He lays himself down on my bed and pats the spot next to him, and I let out a soft laugh.

"Damn pretty lady, you come here often?" He winks, causing me to roll my eyes and nudge him as I plop down next to him.

"I have a feeling I'll be a regular here." I teased, and he laughed, then kissed my forehead sweetly, I put my head on top of his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, the other going behind his head. Hearing his steady heartbeat was almost therapeutic. The sound of his heartbeat and his scent on the sweater engulfing me truly sent me into a state of euphoria.

"So," Peter broke the silence. "What do you want to do on the trip?" He looks down at me, running his fingers through my hair.

Definitely wasn't thinking about losing my virginity to you on the trip earlier today, I thought to myself.

"I'd love to go ice skating and look at the big Christmas tree for sure." I gush, shoving my inappropriate thoughts to the side.

I studied his beautiful face, wondering to myself how the hell I got so lucky to be with someone like Peter. He gazed at me, his eyes boring into mine. His hair hung over his forehead in a perfectly messy manner. The freckles sprinkled across his face made him all the more handsome. His beautiful smile and lush lips just finished it all. He truly was so beautiful

"What?" He murmurs in almost a whisper.

I shake my head slightly, "Nothing, I was just thinking of how lucky I am to have you." I smile up at him, kissing his neck softly. I start to trace patterns on his clothed chest, drawing the most random designs.

"You truly are something special." Peter says, now resting his head on his hand as he props his elbow up so he can look down at me.

"Oh yeah?" I tease, smiling like a lovestruck fool.

"Yeah." He whispers, leaning down, and his lips hover above mine. He pauses for a second, putting his forehead on mine. He kisses the corner of my mouth once, twice, and a third time before he gently attaches his lips to mine. His lips are so soft.

He cups my face, intensifying the kiss slightly. An unintentional quiet moan escapes me, but this gives Peter more motive. He rolls on his back again and takes me with him, so I'm now straddling him. His hands trail down my back, sending a tingling sensation down my spine. He finally rests his hands on my lower back, keeping me in place. Our lips move in a steady sync, and I slide my tongue across his bottom lip. No later than a second, his lips part and our tongues dance in the most smooth way. Everything with Peter was always so smooth and natural. He made me feel confident with my actions, especially when it came to intimacy.

Peter lets out a small moan, and my hands meet his hair. His hands slide back up my back, but this time, underneath my-- well, his-- sweatshirt. I wasn't wearing anything underneath, so his hands coming into contact with my bare skin brought absolute chills throughout my whole body. I sigh in pleasure, and we eventually part our lips. Our breathing patterns are uneven and staggered, but we both knew it was time to stop there. Now definitely wasn't the right time to go any further than we did, and we both understood why.

I smile as I slide off of him, not wanting to put my pull body weight onto him. I return back to my original position and rest my head on his chest, tracing patterns once more.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Peter blurts out, making me blush. I shyly smile at his compliment and kiss his clothed chest.

"As are you." I murmur.

The warmth of Peter's arms around me, his sweatshirt engulfing me, and his steady heartbeat was enough to send me into a deep sleep, but one thing was on my mind before I'd dozed off completely.

I've fallen for you, Peter Kavinsky, and I've fallen hard.

-

A/N: I know this Is just another lame filler chapter, pls bare with me... I promise interesting chapters will come soon! Thank u so much to those of u who read this story and vote on the chapters.

Comments are also welcome as well! I love seeing your reactions / your feedback!

Until next time beauties

Xoxo