Part 2

3rd POV

      That was 7 years ago and ever since then they've been attached at the hip. Today it's their old friends birthday and they decided to give him a gift.

      Izaya finished tying the bag and motioned for Shizuo to pick it up which he did happily as Izaya cleaned his knife, blood still on both himself and Shizuo from a gang that wanted to fight. Izaya skipped along happily dodging the now dead bodies as the one in the bag moved as if to escape. "Ne, Shizu-chan do you think Shinra will like his present?" Izaya said slowing down to where he was next to the other. "Knowing him he'll love it Izaya."Shizuo smiled at him looking back to see the destruction they caused. "Here I thought we'd have to do some last minute shopping but then that gang came along it was a blessing." "I thought you didn't believe in a god?" Shizuo chuckled. "Don't worry Shizu-chan it's just a saying." When they were back in civilization everyone either ran away, took pictures, or whispered something to their friends. Everyone knew who they were, the elusive informant and his bodyguard who never left his side. "We've become popular haven't we it disgusts me that our names our coming out of their pitiful mouths." Izaya spat out and had a look of a mixture of anger and disgust. "I know Izaya but we should ignore them for now even though I'd like nothing more than to throw a vending machine at their faces." Shizuo's face looked sadistic and Izaya looked up at him smirking, he liked this monster better than he could ever like humans. He only made an exception for Shinra as he was a good person to give bodies to and didn't act like a sane human. They walked over to Shinra's the presence of each other giving them company.

        When they got there Izaya knocked on the door and waited for the insane underground doctor to open the door. When he did he smiled at the two and they saw he was covered head to toe in blood most likely a humans and he was curiously looking at the bag the body was in. "Izaya, Shizuo welcome I haven't seen you in awhile!"Shinra said inviting them to his home. "Shizuo you mind if I do a tiny experiment on y-" He was cut off by Izaya holding a knife to his neck. "Sorry sorry won't happen again." Izaya only looked at him before slowly retracting his knife and putting it back in his pocket. Shizuo  put the bag on the couch and sat down on one of the chairs Izaya sitting beside them. It was quiet until, "Celty your back!" Shinra yelled happily before launching himself at her only for her to move out of the way and him to land face first into the wall before sliding down causing Izaya and Shizuo to snicker. 'Hello Shizuo, Izaya it's been awhile what have you two been doing?' Celty typed out. "The usual." Shizuo said and that's all she needed to hear to understand. "Celty why'd you do that?" Shinra whined. "You were asking for it, if Celty didn't do it I probably would have." Shizuo shrugged. "You'd have killed me!" "Would it be that bad if you died?" Izaya said. 'I will not allow anyone else besides myself to kill Shinra.' Celty typed out and showed the two. "Alright Celty he's all yours." Izaya shrugged. "Can we hurry up I'm getting bored out of my mind." Shizuo sighed in annoyance. Shinra nodded and went to open the bag. Inside was an almost passed out human with dried blood on the corner of his forehead. "This is the best I haven't experimented on an alive human for while!" Shinra said and began to drag the body somewhere before coming back. "Thanks you two." Shinra smiled happily and they simultaneously shrugged. After awhile the two of them left and Shinra immediately began to experiment on his new play toy.